This home comes with upgrades worth over £5,000.
The Woodcote is a versatile four bedroom family home set over 2.5 storeys. On the ground floor you'll find the kitchen with space for a breakfast table, an open plan lounge and dining area with French doors to the garden and plenty of storage.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, a single and a family bathroom.
The top floor completes this home with an impressive en suite master bedroom and dressing area.
This home comes with 2 parking spaces.
Plot 149, the woodcote at braid park, tiverton.RoomsG
- Kitchen (4211mm x 2481mm (13'9'' x 8'1''))
- Lounge / Dining (5845mm x 4608mm (19'2'' x 15'1''))
- Wc (1726mm x 878mm (5'7'' x 2'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2608mm x 4414mm (8'6'' x 14'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2608mm x 3722mm (8'6'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (1912mm x 2779mm (6'3'' x 9'1''))
- Bathroom (1912mm x 2112mm (6'3'' x 6'11''))
About Braid Park
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3482mm x 5650mm (11'5'' x 18'6''))
- Dressing (2594mm x 2574mm (8'6'' x 8'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (1926mm x 2486mm (6'3'' x 8'1''))
Braid Park is a development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, next to Tiverton Golf Club, close to the historic market town of Tiverton. Surrounded by country parks, Tiverton offers the perfect balance between countryside living and convenience. The M5 and Tiverton Parkway train station are easily accessible, making traveling around Devon and beyond easier than ever. Braid Park is the ideal place for your new home.Leisure
If you are looking to learn about the history of Tiverton town then there are a number of historic sites and museums you can visit. There are also country parks to give you a breath of fresh air.
There are also three different beaches which are accessible within an hour and a half.Education
Halberton Primary School is just a 3 minute drive from Braid Park, although there are a number of primary schools within a 10 minute drive. Tiverton High School is less than 5 miles away providing easy access to secondary education. Higher education is also easily accessible with the Petroc College Mid-Devon campus being less than 4 miles away.Shopping
Tiverton town centre has a variety of high-end clothes stores, smaller boutiques, fruit and veg stores and cafe's giving you everything in one place. The historic Pannier Market has been recently re-developed and continues to thrive on main market days. There are also a number of supermarkets, butchers and bakeries located around the Tiverton area.Transport
Braid Park has easy access to Junction 27 of the M5 making commuting to Exeter achievable within an hour, and to Bristol or Plymouth within an hour and a half, by Car or Train.Health
Castle Place Practice is within a 10 minute drive from Braid Park providing medical care including a home visits service. Tiverton Dental Care is within 3 miles of the development.Opening Hours
Mon 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Tues to Sun 10.00am - 5.30pmDirections
- Exit M5 at junction 27
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto A361 (1st exit if Northbound, 3rd exit if Southbound)
- Take the exit towards Sampford Peverell/Halberton
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
- Continue onto Lower Town
- Continue onto Turnpike
- Continue onto High St
- Continue onto Post Hill
- Your destination will be on the right just past the Tiverton Golf ClubDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.