London Square Tadworth GardensMulti-Award Winning DeveloperWatch Our Help to Buy Webinar
Not sure on Help to Buy? Watch our webinar and let us walk you through it.
- How the Help to Buy equity loan works
- The key facts
- Why it's a good option
- The process
Visit our website or contact us to receive a link
************************Walk through our Show Homes in Real Time from the comfort of your own home
Our expert Sales Executives will walk you round the show home, explaining features, opening cupboards and answering your questions as if you are there.*
* We are still offering virtual tours if you are just browsing and wish to look by yourself, and when you are ready, we can arrange a physical viewing, with government health and safety measures in place.
************************The Porchester - Plot 50 - £599,950
The Porchester is a fantastic contemporary 4 bedroom home within the brand new exciting London Square Tadworth Gardens development. This property features an abundance of space and lots of natural light.
To find out more about this landmark development or to book a virtual tour whilst the please contact Sales Team:
- Modern handle-less designer kitchen with soft close hinges
- Integrated appliances
- Dual aspect in the kitchen letting light flood in, with French doors to the garden
- Luxuriously spacious living room with south-west aspect
- Clever use of storage under the stairs with room for optional washer/dryer
- Large private balcony overlooking the garden in the master bedroom
- Space for a large optional fitted wardrobes
- Master en-suite features a large walk-in Vado shower
- Convenient family bathroom on the top floor
- High performance double glazed uPVC windows
- Paved patio area
Monday - 10am - 6pm
Tuesday - Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - Saturday - 10am - 6pm
Sunday - 11am - 5pm
Whilst the sales suite is open, viewing is by appointment only subject to pre-qualification in line with government guidelines.Tadworth Gardens, De Burgh Gardens, Tadworth, KT20 5LHDevelopment
Perfectly situated on the North Downs, adjoining Epsom with its world famous racecourse, just a stone's throw from London, and less than an hour from uber fashionable Brighton lies Tadworth.
With a collection of modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 and 4 bedroom homes, London Square Tadworth Gardens offers the best in contemporary living in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
The village of Tadworth has a proud history, giving it a true sense of place. London Square Tadworth Gardens builds on this sense of community. It offers landscaped playgrounds, green open spaces and tree lined avenues.
Your new home offers the pleasures of the local high street on your doorstep with independent shops and brand names aplenty. From nights out with friends to relaxed Sunday lunches in classic country pubs the choice is yours. You'll discover so much to do in and around Tadworth. Set between two areas of outstanding natural beauty and home to many National Trust sites, perfect for a family walk or pick up the pace with off-road cycling or horse riding.
London Square Tadworth Gardens has been designed with the family in mind. It offers a home for life thanks to the great choice of education for every age group. As the children grow older the direct line to London means easy access to some of the best higher education the world has to offer.
Fast and frequent services depart Tadworth every few minutes making it extremely well connected:
- Reach London Bridge in 51 minutes from Tadworth Station
- Be in Waterloo in 36 minutes from Epsom Station
- Drive to the M25 in 18 minutes
- Get to Heathrow airport by car in 35 minutes
- Brighton is only 55 minutes away by road
Details and prices are correct at time of distribution, April 2020. Imagery is of Tadworth Gardens and showhomes and is indicative only. *?Help to Buy is subject to the Homes and Communities Agency's (hca) terms and conditions and is available on new build homes up to £600,000 to customers where the property represents their only residence. You will require a minimum deposit of 5%, a Homes and Communities Agency equity loan of 20% and a mortgage of 75%. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it. Check that these mortgages will meet your needs if you want to move or sell your home or you want your family to inherit it. If you are in any doubt seek independent financial advice. Images are of Tadworth Gardens and our showhomes and are indicative only