Skip to main content

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room


  • Video tour available
  • Fridge/freezer and washer/dryer is not included in these properties Carpets are included

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 19 page views


Video tour available, please call branch for details.

This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£330,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £247,500 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will apply (tbc)..

Wyndham Mews is a new development, by Metis Homes, in Midhurst town centre, just a short walk from a wide selection of independent shops and high street stores, together with restaurants, the award-winning Cowdray Farm Shop.

The total development comprises 20 homes, of which 6 are available, through Landspeed Homes, for affordable home ownership. For eligibility a local connection to Chichester District may be required.

Ready for occupation from March 2020. The medieval market town of Midhurst is located in the middle of the South Downs National Park. It is close to the Cowdray Estate and Goodwood, with its horse racing and motor sports heritage

Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.

Room sizes:
  • Entrance Hall
  • Living Room/Kitchen 23'0 x 15'5 (7.02m x 4.70m)
  • Bedroom 1 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
  • Bedroom 2 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.80m)
  • Bathroom

The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.

We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 65.5 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Liphook 6.3 miles
  • Haslemere 7 miles
  • Midhurst Rother College 0.2 miles
  • Midhurst CofE Primary School 0.3 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Liphook 6.3 miles
  • Haslemere 7 miles
  • Midhurst Rother College 0.2 miles
  • Midhurst CofE Primary School 0.3 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in GU29:

  • £355,914
  • Price decrease

  • -£2,684
  • (-0.748%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

  • Properties sold


Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in GU29 is currently:

£897 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in GU29
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by Bankrate and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided, your lenders criteria and your personal circumstances. The interest rate has also been assumed to stay the same for the selected mortgage term.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
22nd May 2020 £247,500 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cubitt & West - Petersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cubitt & West - Petersfield for full details and further information.