4 bed detached house for sale Brynna Road, Brynna, Pontyclun CF72
- Brynnau Primary School0.2 miles
- Dolau Primary0.6 miles
- Llanharan1.2 miles
- Pencoed1.6 miles
Features and description
- Unique four bedroom bespoke detached home
- Adjacent to an 88 acre nature reserve, becoming your own 'back garden'
- Stunning property built to uncompromising standards
- Natural materials appropriately used with exceptional finishes and detailing
- Contemporary design with open features
- Voted as the best house in England and Wales in 2012
- New Build: Completion due early 2021
Naturally Woodlands is a small collection of award winning, limited edition, detached four-bedroom homes which have been sensitively designed to harmonise with their stunning woodland surroundings and galleried landing ** Voted as the best house in England and Wales in 2012 **
Naturally Woodlands is a small collection of award winning, limited edition, detached four-bedroom homes which have been sensitively designed to harmonise with their stunning woodland surroundings.Each property's striking architectural design features extensive glazing, skylights, balconies, double height entrance halls, open-plan living spaces, and traditional materials, inviting the outside in and maximising natural light. Custom designed kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms and en-suites, and an array of special features combine to create homes which exude warmth, comfort and luxury.Designed and built to uncompromising standards, Naturally Woodlands offers sanctuary, a place to relax, watch the seasons unfold and enrich your lifestyle.
The spacious, double aspect living room of Rowan House is centred round an integral wall-mounted fire whilst the dining area beyond connects with a bespoke designer kitchen where style meets functionality. Floor to ceiling glazing allows natural light to flood in and a wealth of natural materials including stone and timber connect the interior space with its outdoor surroundings.
On the first floor, a beautiful family bathroom with bespoke vanity unit and a walk-in wetroom shower create a luxurious space. The master bedroom also benefits from a distinctive en-suite with exclusive Duravit Starck design ceramic sanitaryware and contemporary polished fittings. Please note this property is still under construction.
Naturally Woodlands is ideally located in Brynna Woods, a protected woodland within the township of Brynna in South Wales. Brynna sits close to the southern border of Rhondda Cynon Taff and lies on the border of the Vale of Glamorgan.
The M4 is ten minutes away and provides a speedy motorway route to either Cardiff or Swansea. The Severn Bridge is less than an hour away by car allowing easy links to the M5 and the rest of the motorway network. The mainline station at Llanharan is just a five minute walk through the woods. Llanharan and Pencoed stations also allow good access to Cardiff, Swansea and many of the surrounding towns.
Cardiff Airport is less than 20 miles south-east of The Woodlands, and is a convenient launch pad to many major UK and European cities. Klm, Flybe and Aer Lingus operate scheduled flights to destinations including Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris, Munich and Amsterdam.
Living / Dining Area 30' 2" x 11' 9" ( 9.19m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 16' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.09m )
Snug 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Ensuite 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 13' 5" ( 3.58m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Gardens to Front & Rear. Garage
Life In Brynna
The village of Brynna provides enough facilities and local shops for your everyday needs while the modern shopping centre at Talbot Green offers a more comprehensive choice of fashion, food and homeware.
The cosmopolitan city of Cardiff is just 12 minutes away by train and will satisfy any thirst with outstanding shopping, top sporting events at the Millennium Stadium, world-class performing arts at the distinctive Wales Millennium Centre and countless exhibitions, concerts and festivals.
If the outdoors is more your style, there are many excellent golf courses in the vicinity including the Celtic Manor Golf Course, host of the 2010 Ryder Cup. The glorious Vale of Glamorgan has rolling hills and quiet country lanes - perfect for exploring on cycle or foot. Visit cultural Cowbridge, hike the dramatic cliffs of Glamorgan's Heritage Coast, discover castles and country parks or sip local, award winning wines.
Brynna and its neighbourhood benefit from three exceptional primary schools, Brynnau Primary, Dolau County Primary and Llanharan Primary.
A handful of excellent secondary schools are also located within an easy drive. Brynna Primary is particularly well respected and literally on your doorstep; the school makes full use of Brynna Woods with an outdoor classroom created in conjunction with the wlt that aims to encourage pupils in the conservation of and respect for the local wildlife.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information.