Now selling off-plan - Set within a new luxury development by Troy Homes, this First floor 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom apartment has 1,045sq.ft of living space, benefiting from a Terrace with views of the garden, a Kitchen/Living area, Ensuite to Master Bedroom, Guest Cloakroom and two parking spaces.
Lawn Manor is hidden behind a gated entrance with its location off Barnet Lane. A long, secluded driveway leads through the trees towards the sixteen 2-Bedroom apartments. This exclusive site is rich in woodland, protected by a tree protection orders, with open fields and rolling countryside extending into the distance.
Each home is finished beautifully with either a private patio or terrace, parking and easily accessible for the local amenities of Elstree & Borehamwood.
- Kitchen with high gloss furniture in choice
of colours*. Quartz worktops and upstands. Siemens appliances including Black glass induction hob, integrated single multifunction eco-clean plus oven, integrated combination oven, fridge freezer 70/30, dishwasher, freestanding washer dryer in utility cupboard. Elica integrated extractor hood. 1.5 bowl under mounted sink with 3 in 1 hot tap. Waste disposal. Under cabinet and plinth LED lighting. Wine cooler. Soft close doors and drawers with integrated cutlery drawer. Tiled flooring in choice of colours throughout.
- Bathroom and ensuite with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps and shower.
Rain shower to Ensuite. Mirrored wall cabinet to Bathrooms and Ensuites including shaver sockets. Chrome heated towel rail to Bathroom, Cloakroom and Ensuite. Tiled flooring in choice of colours*. Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures and half height on all other walls. Choice of wall tiles* with brushed chrome trim.
- Zoned gas fired wet underfloor heating
system throughout. Recessed LED downlighters throughout. Black nickel sockets throughout. TV points in Kitchen/Living/Dining area and Bedrooms.
- Satellite dish and TV/Sat distribution system
- Fibre optic Wi-Fi and cat 6. BT points in Hallway and Kitchen/Living/Dining area. Usb socket in Kitchen, Living area, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2. Wiring for ceiling speakers in the Living/Dining/Kitchen/Master Bedroom/Master Ensuite/Bedroom 2 and Bathrooms.
- Hallway with tiled flooring throughout in choice of colours*. Internal Grey front door. White painted internal doors with polished chrome and black nickel handles. All walls to be painted with Crown paint, Kitchen/Living/Dining, Hallway and Bedrooms in ‘Grey Putty’, wet rooms in white.
- Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom.
- White UPVC windows with chrome handles.
- Video entry phone.
- Terrace with garden views.
- Gated development with 2 allocated parking spaces, a number set within the pergola area.
- External lighting, CCTV, Bin store.
- Gatehouse, parcel store and post room.
- Three double electric car charging points.
- Ceramic tiled ground floor with mat well;
carpets to remaining floors. Glass staircase with stainless steel handrail to all floors.
- Lift to all floors.
- Visitor parking.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
* from a selected range and subject to stage of construction.
To arrange an appointment to view the marketing suite, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on .
Please Note: The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be cgi's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Amidst the tree-lined avenues of this Arcadian haven, Barnet Lane is widely regarded as one
of the finest roads in the area, where large, secluded homes offer privacy, exclusivity and allure in equal measure. Close to open parkland and an impressive range of amenities, Lawn Manor
is one such development, perfectly positioned to benefit from its enviable setting.
Just a few minutes away, Aldenham Country Park’s 175 acres of meadows and woodland are perfect
for walking, cycling and exploring, while sailing and fishing are available on the tranquil local
reservoir. For a change of scenery, Stanmore Country Park and Edgwarebury Park are both within easy reach, while Elstree Aerodrome is a great place to go plane-spotting (or to take flying lessons).
Leisure facilities abound in the area with a choice of clubs catering for a wide range of pursuits.
Premier League football at Watford and Premiership Rugby at Allianz Park offer plenty to satisfy spectators, while ease of access to central London ensures a wealth of sporting opportunities.
Golfers will be spoilt for choice, with both Hartsbourne Country Club in Bushey and Porters Park Golf Club in Radlett particularly popular. Elstree’s Village Gym and Bushey’s David Lloyd Club are just two of the health clubs and sports venues close by.
Living in Elstree is ideal for shopping; while the village itself provides everyday essentials, nearby
Borehamwood’s bustling Shenley Road is lined with shops and services. The local retail park is home to a range of household names, including M&S Simply Food, and there is a choice of supermarkets within easy reach. Further retail opportunities can be found in the popular village of Radlett, just two miles away, which offers a superb selection of boutiques. Battlers Green Farm hosts over 20 unique stores, including the long-established Battlers Green Farm Shop, renowned for its superb range of high quality food and wines. And while the West End is less than 30 minutes away, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and
Intu Watford are even closer, offering high street names and popular eateries aplenty.