Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen with Doors to Rear Garden
Separate Utility Room and Cloakroom
Master Bedroom with En Suite & Built-In Wardrobes
2nd Bedroom with En Suite
Fitted Utopia bathroom furniture in Family Bathroom & En Suites
Garage and Driveway Parking Spaces
2 years of Croudace Customer Service cover
No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready
10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
435 page views
967 page views
Spinosa at Hermitage Park by Croudace Homes
our marketing suite is open by appointment only
At all times, the safety of our staff, contractors and customers is our major concern, and the return to work will follow strict Health and Safety guidelines.
For more information, please read the Customer Notice on the Croudace Homes website
Contact us today to organise your visit
Plot 215 - £559,950
This beautiful 4 bedroom Detached home with an Entrance Hall with Cloakroom and Utility Room, leading to the Living Room with double doors to the rear garden, Dining Room and the open-plan Kitchen/Family Area, also with double doors leading to the rear garden.
On the First Floor is the spacious Master Bedroom, which benefits from an En Suite and Built-in WardrobesBedroom 2, the Family Bathroom, Bedroom4/Study and linen closet complete this floor.
On the Second Floor is Bedroom 2, which benefits from an En Suite and a landing area, completing this beautiful property.
Ground Floor Kitchen 4.51m x 3.89m 14' 9" x 12' 9" Living Room 3.44m x 5.18m 11' 3" x 16' 11" Dining Room 2.73m x 3.88m 8' 11" x 12' 8" Utility 2.20m x 1.86m 7' 2" x 6' 1"
First Floor Master Bedroom 3.73m x 4.05m 12' 2" x 13' 3" Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.88m 8' 5" x 9' 5" Bedroom 4/Study 3.04m x 2.49m 9' 11" x 8' 2"
Second Floor Bedroom 2 3.73m x 4.19m 12' 2" x 13' 8"
Hermitage Park is ideally situated for excellent transport links. Hermitage Lane leads north to the A20 London Road, which gives direct access to the M20 (Jct 5), approximately 2 miles from our location. From this junction, the motorway network allows quick and easy access to the M26 (Jct 2a), the M25 (Jct 5), Dover Seaport, the M23 (Jct 7) and Gatwick Airport. Aylesford and West Malling can also be accessed by the A20, with the A26 approximately a mile away, leading to Maidstone Town Centre, Wateringbury, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
Inside Your Home
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Hermitage Park, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Hermitage Park; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information. *Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Hermitage Park progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy with Croudace Homes
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. More choice - our homes range in size from affordable starter homes, up to luxuriant 6 bedroom family homes.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is a HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for eight years in a row.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Croudace Homes - Hermitage Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Croudace Homes - Hermitage Park for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.