* five bedrooms * three bathrooms * open-plan kitchen / diner * garage * allocated parking * family sized garden * corner plot *
The Ripley -five glorious bedrooms, three beautiful bathrooms and a fantastic living space, relax, your search is over.
This wonderful 3-storey, 5-bedroom property is an ideal home for a large, lively family, offering masses of space to make your own. It features a large open-plan kitchen-diner, an equally spacious living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms or shower rooms on the first floor, and a master ensuite on the second.
Enter through the hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and store cupboard to the the right is the bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family.
At the rear of the ground floor is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with glazed double doors leading out to the garden. This thoughtful layout creates seamlessness between interior and exterior spaces, filling the house with fresh air and meaning al fresco summer dining couldn’t be easier.
On the first floor, four good-sized bedrooms are set around a central landing space. The biggest bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation.
Ascend again to the second floor, and a resplendent master bedroom unfolds, with its own ensuite shower room and two huge cupboard spaces on either side of the room. From this room you have access to a loft.
Not forgetting the all-important family size garden, single garage and 2 allocated parking spaces!RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 2.86m 12'11" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 5 (3.10m x 2.10m 10'2" x 6'11")
About Hanstead Park
- Bedroom 1 (5.12m x 4.51m 16'9" x 14'9")
Perfectly located within a delightful Hertfordshire village, a unique opportunity to live within this historic location set within generous acres of mature parkland and with superb transport links - Hanstead Park is a fabulous new development offering a selection of apartments and 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Bricket Wood.
- Conveniently located and with easy access to Watford, St Albans, and London
- Superb transport links for commuters, with both the M25 and M1 located nearby, and Bricket Wood train station within walking distance
- A selection of great local amenities close to home including local Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. With Home Exchange†, we could buy your current home or withSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
- Are you a key worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Bricket Wood your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Hanstead Park is a new development, set within a thriving community. Our houses for sale in Bricket Wood are set on 50 acres of mature parkland, boasting tree lined avenues, woodland, and a large lake with natural wildlife - providing you and your family with a beautiful setting to put down roots.
An idyllic Hertfordshire Village, Bricket Wood benefits from a pleasant community-feel whilst being a commutable distance to London and the neighbouring town of Watford, and city of St Albans. Locally you’ll find a host of amenities including a butchers, greengrocers, pharmacy, and dental surgery as well as a community centre, a church, and various community activities.
For the younger members of the family, there is a popular local Nursey and Primary School - Mount Pleasant Lane Junior Mixed Infant School and Nursery which is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and located less than two miles from Hanstead Park. The area also benefits from very easily accessible transport links for commuters - with a local train station less than a mile from home and London Orbital Motorway just a short distance away providing easy access to the M1 and M25.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Disclaimer
**Includes flooring throughout, kitchen appliances and the garden turfed on Home 35, The Goodridge. Offer valid until 6th October 2020. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full details are available upon request