2 bed semi-detached house for sale "Cork" at Wheatriggs, Milfield, Wooler NE71
- Hugh Joicey Church of England First School, Ford2.5 miles
- Wooler First School5.4 miles
Features and description
- Front and rear gardens
- Downstairs WC
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty
- 2-Year Gleeson Warranty
- 100s of kitchen combinations to choose from*
- Extensive options range to personalise your new home*
- Brand new high efficiency combination boiler
- *Options available may vary dependent on build stage
- Kitchen/Dining (4.15 x 2.41 m)
- Lounge (4.64 x 3.07 m)
- WC (1.66 x 0.99 m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.15 x 3.11 m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.95 x 2.29 m)
- Bathroom (2.26 x 1.77 m)
Wheatriggs Court is a unique development set in the small village of Milfield, only a few miles from the small town of Wooler which lies on the edge of Northumberland National Park. This exclusive development is within 25 miles of popular seaside towns such as Berwick, Seahouses and Bamburgh. With great links to the A1, commuting to nearby towns and cities is easy.
Our sales centre and show homes are open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Gleeson - Wheatriggs Court. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Gleeson - Wheatriggs Court for full details and further information.