3 bed semi-detached house for sale Blythe Fields, Uttoxeter Road, Blythe Bridge ST11
- The William Amory Primary School0.4 miles
- Forsbrook CofE Controlled Primary School0.4 miles
- Blythe Bridge0.6 miles
- Longton3.9 miles
Features and description
- Fantastic features as standard such as smart technology giving you more control over your home from security to heat management and even helping you save money on your utilities
- So light and airy and beautifully presented throughout - we particularly like the open plan dining kitchen - great for entertaining
- Superb location situated in sought after Blythe Bridge with local shops, delicious restaurants, fantastic schooling and excellent commuter links!
- Great opportunity for first time buyers, those looking to downsize or families alike. Ready to move straight in with no chain
- Guest WC and the master bedroom boasts an ensuite - both a must have for todays modern living
Leave Stoke on Trent East bound on the A50 towards Blythe Bridge. At the roundabout where the A50 meets the A521 Uttoxeter Road, take the first exit to join Uttoxeter Road. Blythe Fields will found immediatley on the Right Hand Side as identified by the St Modwen signage.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - James Du Pavey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Du Pavey for full details and further information.