2 bed property for sale The Playfair Donaldson's, G24, Donaldson Drive, Edinburgh EH12
- St Mary's Music School0.2 miles
- St George's School for Girls0.3 miles
- Haymarket0.3 miles
- Edinburgh1.5 miles
Features and description
- 100% LBTT contribution is available for a limited time only*
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with engineered white oak flooring
- Fitted wardrobes to the principle bedroom
- Sanitaryware from Villeroy and Boch and brassware from Hansgrohe and Crosswater
- Internet speeds up to 200mb
- Sold with two allocated underground car parking spaces
- Access to beautifully landscaped grounds
- *Terms & Conditions apply.
The master bedroom benefits from contemporary fitted wardrobes and space for a dressing table or desk to facilitate working from home.
There is a luxurious bathroom appointed with sanitaryware from Villeroy and Boch and brassware from Hansgrohe and Crosswater.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is a lovely space with engineered white oak flooring, Corian worktops and fully integrated Siemens appliances.
There is an essential utility cupboard and the apartment is sold with two secure allocated underground parking spaces, a rare feature this close to Edinburgh city centre.
The Playfair's LBTT Incentive - 100% LBTT contribution is available for a limited time only. Terms & Conditions apply. Settlement must be by 31st May 2021. Single Residence LBTT Only.
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Square Footage: 749 sq ft
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Savills - Edinburgh RDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Edinburgh RDS for full details and further information.