5 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Ripley" at Haye Road, Sherford, Plymouth PL9
- Elburton Primary School0.3 miles
- Dunstone Primary School0.6 miles
- Plymouth Mount Batten Ferry Landing2.8 miles
- Plymouth (Barbican) Landing Stage3 miles
Features and description
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms
- Great kitchen/dining space with French doors leading to the garden
- Large master bedroom with lobby entrance and ensuite
- Spacious entrance hallway space
- Two ensuites
- Under stairs storage
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
This wonderful 3-storey, 5-bedroom property is an ideal home for a large, lively family, offering masses of space to make your own. It features a large open-plan kitchen-diner, an equally spacious living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms or shower rooms on the first floor, and a master ensuite on the second.
Enter through the inviting hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and handy storage cupboard. The bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family and at the rear of the home is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with glazed double doors leading out to the garden. This thoughtful layout creates seamlessness between interior and exterior spaces, filling the house with fresh air.
On the first floor, four good-sized bedrooms are set around a central landing space. The biggest bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom. Ascend again to the second floor, and a resplendent master bedroom unfolds, with its own ensuite shower room and two huge cupboard spaces on either side of the room.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 2 (3.93m x 2.86m 12'10" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.08m x 2.15m 10'1" x 7'0")
- Bedroom 5 (3.08m x 2.08m 10'1" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 1 (5.12m x 4.52m 16'9" x 14'9")
An impressive collection of brand new spacious, modern 2,3,4, and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Plymouth. Built in the port city area, the Sherford development will form part of an exciting new town nestled in the South Hams.
- Just a short walk from a good range of local amenities, including a post office, grocery store, cafes, pubs and a large playing field
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ village schools just over a mile from home
- Commuters will find simple road access to Plymouth, Paignton, and Torquay, while Plymouth train station allows for journeys to Penzance, Liskeard, and London Paddington
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withHome Exchange† andSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
- Are you a key worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Plymouth your new dream home contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Are you a key worker - teacher, police officer, nurse or are you serving in the armed forces? We have tailored packages specifically designed to help you to buy your first or next homeclick here.
Read the full stories from our delighted customers - Jess & Luke, Kevin & Paula and Eliana click here.
Featuring desirable high ceilings and sash windows, the layout and styling at our Sherford development provides a real sense of elegance and charm in this collection of property for sale in Plymouth. Nestled in the South Hams, the new town will incorporate high quality homes with a host of amenities, including a market square, schools, shops, a leisure centre, plus woodland and wildlife habitats.
Each of our homes at Sherford have been designed and built to the high standards and specifications you would expect from Linden Homes.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that?
Or do you have a home to sell? No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Home Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Smooth Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Sherford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Sherford for full details and further information.