A modern, ready to move in 3 storey townhouse with a good sized garden, set within a small private development of just eight residential homes and located a two minute stroll from Market Hill at the heart of desirable Framlingham.
Set over three storeys the front door leads into the carpeted entrance hall with under stairs storage, off this is a cloak room with W.C. The entrance hall leads off to a spacious lounge with lots of natural light. Off an internal hall there is a separate Kitchen/ Dining room, which is the full width of the property and has French Doors leading to the garden. Upstairs on the first floor are two double bedrooms, a study room and a good sized family bathroom. The stairs leads up to the top floor of the townhouse which contains a double en suite Bedroom with dressing room.
Because of its convenient and desirable location, the property benefits from having on its doorstep, a number of excellent local amenities, including a great mix of independent shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and schools such as Sir Robert Hitcham's Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Fore Street Mews is a modern new build development containing eight dwellings and an office, all situated in this historic and highly sought after market town. This property comes with a fitted kitchen, fired central heating, two parking spaces and floor coverings throughout.
Double glazed window to front, carpet, telephone point, radiator and fuse board.
Tiled flooring, wc, hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, recessed spotlights and door to inner hall.
Radiator, under stair storage unit, recessed spotlights and door to kitchen providing access to cloakroom.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.12m )
Fully fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, boiler, tv point, hard wood work surface, wood effect tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, radiator and double glazed French doors to rear.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, recessed spotlights, carpet and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, tv point and radiator. Dressing area with carpet, radiator and velux window.
Wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, tiled flooring, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, tv point, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 4 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, tv point and carpet.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower, wc, hand wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, shaver point and extractor fan.
Slate shingle pathway leading to front door.
Patio area leading to laid lawn with south facing aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.