3 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Braxton - Plot 40" at Stumpcross Lane, Pontefract WF8
- Pontefract Orchard Head Junior and Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- Cherry Tree Academy0.6 miles
- Pontefract Monkhill0.6 miles
- Pontefract Baghill0.9 miles
Features and description
- Available with Help to Buy
- 3 bedroom 2.5 storey townhouse
- Fitted kitchen and dining area overlooking the rear garden
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property
- Main bedroom complete with en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- The third bedroom is ideal for home working
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- 10 year NHBC warranty included
Day-to-day life is centred around the contemporary kitchen/dining with French doors to the garden outside, while a spacious living room is perfect for relaxing. A guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet complete the ground floor layout.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study.
There’s also a private staircase leading up to the en suite main bedroom on the top floor, which has a high vaulted ceiling and ample storage.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.25m x 3.43m, 14'0" x 11'3")
- Lounge (3.19m x 4.19m, 10'6" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 2 (4.23m x 2.82m, 14'0" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 (2.15m x 3.59m, 7'1" x 11'10")
- Master Bedroom (3.16m x 5.56m, 10'4" x 18'3")
Sitting just a stone's throw from Pontefract town centre, Stonecross Rise offers a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom new homes in a variety of styles to suit all families.
The town centre offers all of the amenities you might need, including supermarkets, convenience stores and a number of local pubs and cafes. The historic market town of Pontefract has been home to a local market since the Middle Ages. Today the large market hall forms the focal point of the town and on Wednesdays and Saturdays colourful stalls spill outside and line the streets.
For days out with friends and family the nearby Xscape entertainment complex features fast-paced activities, including skiing, climbing and adventure golf. For something a bit more relaxing, Xscape is also home to a range of restaurants and a multiplex cinema, or visit the nearby Junction 32 designer outlet for some retail therapy.
- Houses on this development are freehold
Our Sales Information Centres are currently open for pre-booked appointments only. We are also available for you to speak to remotely over the phone or via video appointment. Learn more about our Covid safety measures here.
Monday 11:00 to 17:00, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 11:00 to 17:00, Friday 11:00 to 17:00, Saturday 11:00 to 17:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Taylor Wimpey - Stonecross Rise. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Taylor Wimpey - Stonecross Rise for full details and further information.