3 bed bungalow for sale Plot 6, Barton Rise, Barton Orchard, Tipton St John, Devon EX10
- Tipton St John Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- Newton Poppleford Primary School1.4 miles
- Whimple4.6 miles
- Feniton4.7 miles
Features and description
- Last Property Available
- Ready to move in
- Large open plan living space
- 0ver 1900 Sq Ft
- High Specification
- Close to Jurassic Coastline
- Village location
- Live tour available to view
A wonderful three bedroom detached bungalows with over 1900Sq Ft of space to enjoy. Built to a high specification with views over the Ottery Valley. As you enter the property from the private enclosed courtyard you will find a very light and airy fully fitted Kitchen / dining / living area with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, utility room and cloakroom. There are two bedrooms with built in wardrobe, floor to ceiling windows and patio doors onto the courtyard and a family bathroom. The generously sized master bedroom also has full length windows and door onto the courtyard as well as through wardrobe and en-suite shower room. There is also a spacious double garage.
Barton Rise is a unique development of three, four & five bedroom bespoke properties, built to a very high specification. Enjoying stunning views across the Otter Valley situated on the edge of the sought after village of Tipton St John. The development comprises of 3 houses and 2 bungalows.
Using the latest in construction materials to form these beautiful properties incorporating features including, green roofs, green walls and underfloor heating.
The village has history dating back to the Doomsday Book and between 1874 and 1967 where Tipton St John formed an integral part of the rail network with a bustling station on the mainline carrying passengers from London and the Midlands to the popular seaside resorts of Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth.
East Devon is home to a wealth of local attractions and sites of interest perfect for families and couples alike. The area is famed for many things but not least it’s Jurassic Coast (England’s first unesco World Heritage site.) Couple that with the fact the majority of the East Devon area is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and you have something really quite special!
Spanning the East Devon countryside through to the coast are a number of dramatic valleys, including the Exe, Culm, Otter, Sid and Axe. Many idyllic villages can be found here and wildlife diversity is high. The opportunity to explore these valleys and the high ridges that separate them should not be missed.
East Devon has much to offer to those who enjoy outdoor pursuits such as walking, cycling, golf and many other country and river sports. With countryside in abundance and the city of Exeter on your doorstep you have the benefit of a varied lifestyle.
From junction 29 of the M5 continue on the Honiton Road (A30). Turn off towards Ottery St Mary and follow this road through Ottery St Mary towards Sidmouth. Travel through Wiggaton and continue until you see the right turn to Tipton St John. Go into the village and take the second turning into Hayne Hill then immediately left and Barton Rise can be found up on the right hand side.
If you are arriving from the Sidmouth to Exeter road continue until you see the left turn to Tipton St John. Go into the village and take the second turning into Hayne Hill then immediately left and Barton Rise can be found up on the right hand side
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchens with range of wall and floor cupboards.
• All doors with soft closing hinges
• Integrated appliances including stainless steel double oven, induction hob and extractor hood
• Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome single mixer tap
Bathroom, En-Suite and Cloakroom
• Contemporary bathroom suites with vanity units, bath and shower thermostatic valves
• Smooth matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings in white
• Linear smooth doors
• Luxury vinyl tiling or similar floor finishes to kitchen, dining and living areas
• Carpeting to bedrooms and luxury vinyl tiling to bathroom and en-suites
• Fitted units and work surface with square edge profile to compliment the main kitchen.
• Stainless steel 1 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
• cat 5 wiring to living room
• Gloss white switches and sockets
• Mains operated smoke alarm
• Gloss white LED downlights to kitchen, dining room, bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
• Pendants to living room and bedrooms
• Electric operated garage doors
• Green roofing and green wall where indicated on plans
Heating and Energy Performance
• Underfloor heating throughout with thermostatic remote controls
• Nordan aluminium clad high performance window system with tilt ‘n turn windows to most bedrooms
• Nordan aluminium clad external doors with multi point locking
• Each home is inspected throughout construction by ark who will provide a 10 year New Homes Warranty
The specifications shown are correct at the time of going to press. The specifications are continually reviewed and updated and therefore the developer reserves the right to change the details of the specification. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and show the type of finishes and fixtures that will be used.
Internal PhotoS Are From Plot 10
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hall & Scott. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hall & Scott for full details and further information.