2 bed semi-detached house for sale Thuringen Street, Ross-On-Wye HR9
- John Kyrle High School and Sixth Form Centre Academy0.7 miles
- Brampton Abbotts CofE Primary School0.9 miles
- Ledbury9.9 miles
- Sharpness Old Docks14.5 miles
Features and description
- Shared ownership
- Available from 25% share
- 2 car parking spaces
- NHBC warranty
A two bedroom semi-detached shared ownership home available from a 25% share.
For Example: Full market value of £212,500 purchasing a 25% share at £53,125 requiring a minimum 5% deposit of £2,656.25.
A beautifully designed 2 Bedroom semi detached family home set within St Mary's Garden Village, offering beautifully landscaped grounds and located just 1 mile from the market town of Ross on Wye. Call today for more information on this stunning home!
Living / Dining Room 15' x 12' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
Local Connection Required. The Applicant must either:-
- Live in Ross on Wye
- Have family in Ross on Wye
- Work in Ross on Wye
The floor plans provided are intended to only give a general indication of the proposed floor layout and are not drawn to scale.
- Measurements are given to the widest point, are approximate and are given as a guide only.
- All measurements and areas may vary with a tolerance of 5%.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
- Do not use these measurements for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture.
- Kitchen, bathroom and utility layouts may differ to build.
- For further clarification regarding the treatment of individual plots, please ask our Sales Associates.
- Unless specifically incorporated in writing into the sales contract the specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Hereford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Hereford for full details and further information.