4 bed detached house for sale "Hertford" at Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11
- Fairfields Primary School0.3 miles
- St Mary Magdalene Catholic Primary School0.6 miles
- Wolverton1.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Central2.5 miles
Features and description
- Upgraded kitchen & flooring throughout worth over £12,000
- Save up to £5,000 on Stamp Duty Ts & Cs apply
- 2 parking spaces
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen/dining room
- French doors to south east facing garden
- Utility room
- Dressing area
- Kitchen / Dining (5852mm x 4142mm (19'2'' x 13'7''))
- Lounge (5852mm x 3178mm (19'2'' x 10'5''))
- Utility (1688mm x 1855mm (5'6'' x 6'1''))
- Wc (1500mm x 1014mm (4'11'' x 3'3''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3462mm x 3166mm (11'4'' x 10'4''))
- Dressing (2200mm x 1963mm (7'2'' x 6'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2200mm x 1410mm (7'2'' x 4'7''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3366mm x 2978mm (11'0'' x 9'9''))
- Bathroom (2000mm x 1700mm (6'6'' x 5'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4540mm x 2978mm (14'10'' x 9'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (3462mm x 2537mm (11'4'' x 8'3''))
- Shower Room (2432mm x 1464mm (7'11'' x 4'9''))
Whether you are looking for your first or forever home, discover our range of high quality 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Fairfields is located in one of the most desirable areas of Milton Keynes; just a stone's throw away from Stony Stratford. Surrounded by a beautiful country park. Benefit from excellent transport links by both road and rail and indulge in the hundreds of leisure activities that the city centre has to offer.
The surrounding area near Fairfields offers historical and architectural treasures, as well as the beautiful River Ouse. Milton Keynes offers Xscape, providing plenty of leisure activities, from ten pin bowling, cinema and indoor skiing! Slightly further afield is Gulliver's Land Theme Park- fun for all the family.
Living at Fairfields in Milton Keynes, you will have a wide choice of education facilities. There is an abundance of primary schools including an onsite primary school that opened in September 2017. For secondary schools you are under a 15 minute drive to a number of good quality options.
The Centre:mk is under 5 miles away, where you will find a wide range of shops, cafes & restaurants and an open market. Stony Stratford also offers you a bakery, butchers, post office and selection of independent shops.
Milton Keynes Central train station is just a 10 minute drive away from Fairfields providing fast direct trains into London Euston. Situated close to the A421, A422, A5 and M1, this development has excellent road access around the country.
There are is a wide range of health facilities in Milton Keynes. Wolverton Health Centre, The Stone Dean Practice and Hill Tops Medical Centre are just minutes away. There is a choice of dentists in the nearby area including The Hub Dental Practice, and located in Stony Stratford you will find your nearest chemist.
Mon-12.30-7pm, Tue-Fri 9.30-7pm, Sat 9.30-6pm, Sun 9.30-5.30pm
Fairfields is located in a sought after area of Milton Keynes, near Stony Stratford. You can reach this development from the M1 leaving at junction 14 for the A509. Following this road until you get to the turning for the A5 which takes you right by Fairfields. Address: Caledonia Road, Milton Keynes MK11 3ER
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
3 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Fairfields. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Fairfields for full details and further information.