3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Moresby" at Coat Road, Martock TA12
- Martock Church of England VA Primary School0.4 miles
- Ash Church of England Primary School0.9 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill7.2 miles
- Crewkerne7.3 miles
Features and description
- Upgraded kitchen worth over £3,000
- French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite main bedroom
- A further double bedroom
- A single bedroom or home office
- Family bathroom
- Semi-detached home
- 3 parking spaces
Open plan kitchen with French doors leading to the garden | Spacious lounge | en suite main bedroom | A further double bedroom | Single bedroom or home office | Bistro style countryside pubs nearby | On the outskirts of a thriving village.
Plot 68, The Moresby at Coat Grove.
- Kitchen / Dining (4737mm x 2933mm (15'6'' x 9'7''))
- Lounge (4737mm x 3250mm (15'6'' x 10'7''))
- Wc (1894mm x 945mm (6'2'' x 3'1''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3329mm x 3312mm (10'11'' x 10'10''))
- Ensuite 1 (2322mm x 1421mm (7'7'' x 4'7''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2682mm x 3628mm (8'9'' x 11'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2696mm x 1968mm (8'10'' x 6'5''))
- Bathroom (2120mm x 1688mm (6'11'' x 5'6''))
Coat Grove is a development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes in Martock. The development has areas of open space along with a play area and has been designed with the environment in mind. Many homes come with 3 parking spaces, electric car charging points and some have the addition of solar panels.
Less than a mile from both Martock and Coat, you will be within walking distance of local shops, pubs and restaurants. Ham hill country park is less than 10 minutes away with woodlands, meadows and a fascinating history to explore. Just 20 minutes from Yeovil you'll have access to high street shops and leisure centres.
Martock Recreation Ground is home to a Skatepark and a Tennis Club, perfect for getting out at the weekend. A little further afield is Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, or if you are looking for a trip to the coast Lyme Regis beach is just 45 minutes away.
In Marotck there is a selection of Primary schools to choose from. For secondary education Yeovil is just 20 minutes away offering a variety of schools.
Martock has a few local shops as well as a Co-op Food store. Just 20 minutes away, Yeovil has a variety of chain and local shops as well Quedam Shopping Centre.
Martock has regular buses with the 52 bus takin you to Yeovil. Martock is located just 5 minutes from the A303 making travelling further into Somerset, or into Devon easy.
Martock Surgery and Martock Dental Practice are both less than 5 minutes away from Coat Grove. Yeovil Hospital as well as South Petherton Community Hospital are both just a short drive away.
Thursday to Monday 10am to 5:30pm
- Come off the A303 towards Bower Hinton - From Bower Hinton follow the B3165 into Martock - Follow North Street then turn left onto Coat Road - Along the road the development will be on you right
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
3 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barratt Homes - Coat Grove. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barratt Homes - Coat Grove for full details and further information.