3 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Eveleigh" at Showground Road, Malton YO17
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School, Malton0.4 miles
- Malton Community Primary School0.4 miles
- Malton0.6 miles
- Durham Tees Valley Airport36 miles
Features and description
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Recessed space for wardrobes
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter. Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11")
Copperfields is an impressive collection of 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Malton. With good schools and the vibrant town centre nearby, these stunning new homes are ideal for any potential homeowner, from first-time buyers and young professionals to growing families.
- A charming market town with independent stores, and a popular local market
- Just a short walk from Malton train station and less than a 30-minute commute to York and Scarborough
- Surrounded by beautiful Yorkshire countryside and a good choice of schools for all ages
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Malton your new dream home contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Yorkshire’s food capital, renowned for food festivals and local restaurants including the New Malton & India as well as many coffee shops and a gin school! Malton has been voted one of the best places to live in Britain by The Sunday Times 2018.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that?
Or do you have a home to sell? No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† - you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
¥Available on selected Linden Homes Yorkshire region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to reservations by 28/02/2021 and legal completion on or before 30/08/2021. Paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion. Cash lump sum capped at a maximum of 2.7% of the purchase price, subject to lenders criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. Not applicable to second home buyers or investor purchasers
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Copperfields. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Copperfields for full details and further information.