2 bed end terrace house for sale "The Hambrook" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- Bristol Parkway0.4 miles
- Abbeywood Community School0.5 miles
- St Michael's Church of England Primary School, Stoke Gifford0.7 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood1 miles
Features and description
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Large living room with French doors to garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Two double bedrooms
- Under stairs storage
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Living/Dining Area (5.27m x 4.40m 17'3" x 14'5")
- Kitchen (3.77m x 2.30m 12'4" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 1 (4.42m x 3.36m 14'6" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 2 (4.42m x 3.44m 14'6" x 11'3")
Located just 6 miles from Bristol city centre and with great nearby transport links for commuters, this is a unique opportunity to purchase our new release of properties for sale in Bristol, which will include 2,3, & 4 bedroom apartments & detached and semi detached houses.
- A beautiful, brand new family home or apartment ideally located just a few miles from Bristol city centre in close proximity to untouched, open countryside
- Situated just 2 miles from the M4 motorway and a short walk to Bristol Parkway main line Railway Station
- Great selection of amenities including several supermarkets, a pharmacy, and various eateries just a short walk from home
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡ and Home Exchange† available
Register your interest today and be among the first to find out about this exciting development of new properties for sale in Bristol.
Our Brook Park development offers a great choice of both single and double bedroom properties offering a modern look throughout with a living room, fitted kitchen and ensuite on the main bedroom. Commuters enjoy simple access to the M4 and wider motorway network and just a 10-minute walk to Bristol Parkway Railway Station. Alongside a good selection of amenities on your doorstep including a Sainsbury’s supermarket and Lloyds Pharmacy, and an Asda superstore, you’ll find a variety of restaurants and eateries just a short walk from home.
With the buzzing Bristol city centre just 6 miles away, you’ll never be far away from a host of colourful culture, events, shopping, and attractions, not forgetting the beautiful countryside surroundings.
Don’t miss out on our apartments and houses for sale in Bristol. Register your interest today to be kept up-to-date or alternatively, call us on .
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*Terms and conditions apply and only available on selected plots. Not available with Home Reach purchase scheme. Offer on reservations before 30th June. Ask Sales Consultant for details.
**Garden Furniture Package delivered upon legal completion.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Brook Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Brook Park for full details and further information.