4 bed detached house for sale "Chelworth" at Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, St. Ives, Huntingdon PE27
- Holywell CofE Primary School0.7 miles
- Eastfield Infant and Nursery School2.1 miles
- Huntingdon7.1 miles
- London Stansted Airport33 miles
Features and description
- Detached 4 double bedroom home
- Double detached garage and private driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Open-plan kitchen with family/breakfast areas and French doors onto the garden
- Adjoining utility room
- Separate dining room with French doors
- Spacious lounge
- Separate study room - ideal for working from home
- Main bedroom with full en suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower
The Chelworth is a beautiful 4 double bedroom family home that features a generous lounge and a separate dining room with French doors to the garden. The stylish kitchen offers family and breakfast areas along with French doors onto the garden. An adjoining utility room and a study complete this floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms; the main with a full en suite and a family bathroom with a separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf (6130mm x 4100mm (20'1'' x 13'5''))
- Lounge (5050mm x 3800mm (16'6'' x 12'5''))
- Dining (3201mm x 3100mm (10'6'' x 10'2''))
- Study (2987mm x 2850mm (9'9'' x 9'4''))
- Utility (1861mm x 1595mm (6'1'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1614mm x 900mm (5'3'' x 2'11''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4775mm x 4261mm (15'7'' x 13'11''))
- Ensuite 1 (2077mm x 2561mm (6'9'' x 8'4''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3476mm x 3800mm (11'4'' x 12'5''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3552mm x 3616mm (11'7'' x 11'10''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3736mm x 3275mm (12'3'' x 10'8''))
- Bathroom (2584mm x 2071mm (8'5'' x 6'9''))
Now selling from our development 9 miles away, romans' edge. Book your appointment to secure one of the first homes at needingworth park.
A new development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in Needingworth village. Get away from it all and relax in your new home surrounded by countryside. Enjoy a relaxing walk at Ouse Fen Nature Reserve. Stroll down to the local convenience store or the pub. Just 1 mile away is the Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Holywell C of E primary school and just 3 miles away is the Ofsted rated ‘Good’ St Ivo Academy secondary school.
Explore the cobbled highstreet of St Ives just 2 miles away. You will have plenty to do with independent shops, supermarkets, tea rooms and restaurants. Also nearby is Towerfields Leisure Park, here you will find a cinema, a supermarket and restaurants.
Brand new show home and view home coming soon to needingworth park, register your interest for updates.
Thursday - Monday 10am - 5:30pm. Appointment only.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Needingworth Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Needingworth Park for full details and further information.