4 bed detached house for sale "Cornell" at Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, St. Ives, Huntingdon PE27
- Holywell CofE Primary School0.7 miles
- Eastfield Infant and Nursery School2.1 miles
- Huntingdon7.1 miles
- London Stansted Airport33 miles
Features and description
- Detached 4 bedroom corner plot
- Partially walled garden
- Detached single garage and private driveway parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen with family/dining areas and French doors
- Adjoining utility room
- Bright and airy lounge featuring a bay-window
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Fourth bedroom or the ideal home office
The Cornell - A 4 bedroom home ideal for family life. The open-plan kitchen diner and family area provides a great space to entertain guests with French doors opening onto the garden. The lounge is bright and airy featuring a bay window. Upstairs, the landing leads to the main bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom or the ideal home office and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6427mm x 5005mm (21'1'' x 16'5''))
- Lounge (6427mm x 4028mm (21'1'' x 13'2''))
- Utility (1860mm x 1754mm (6'1'' x 5'9''))
- Wc (1786mm x 1014mm (5'10'' x 3'3''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (5388mm x 3571mm (17'8'' x 11'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (2010mm x 1324mm (6'7'' x 4'4''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3677mm x 3756mm (12'0'' x 12'3''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3756mm x 2661mm (12'3'' x 8'8''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2577mm x 2160mm (8'5'' x 7'1''))
- Bathroom (2062mm x 1875mm (6'9'' x 6'1''))
Now selling from our development 9 miles away, romans' edge. Book your appointment to secure one of the first homes at needingworth park.
A new development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in Needingworth village. Get away from it all and relax in your new home surrounded by countryside. Enjoy a relaxing walk at Ouse Fen Nature Reserve. Stroll down to the local convenience store or the pub. Just 1 mile away is the Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Holywell C of E primary school and just 3 miles away is the Ofsted rated ‘Good’ St Ivo Academy secondary school.
Explore the cobbled highstreet of St Ives just 2 miles away. You will have plenty to do with independent shops, supermarkets, tea rooms and restaurants. Also nearby is Towerfields Leisure Park, here you will find a cinema, a supermarket and restaurants.
Brand new show home and view home coming soon to needingworth park, register your interest for updates.
Thursday - Monday 10am - 5:30pm. Appointment only.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Needingworth Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Needingworth Park for full details and further information.