2 bed flat for sale Asheldon Road, Torquay TQ1
- Ilsham Church of England Academy0.2 miles
- Warberry CofE Academy0.5 miles
- Torquay Harbour Boarding Pontoon1.2 miles
- Torquay - North Quay1.2 miles
Features and description
- Sitting room
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Lodge Manager
- Owners Lounge
- Guest Suite available for visitors
- EER "B"
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have fitted mirror-front wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Security & safety
* Video entry system for use within a standard TV
* Intruder alarm
* Mains-connected smoke detector
* 24-hour support system provided by a digital call
* Integrated electric waist-height oven
* Ceramic hob
* Integrated Zanussi washer / dryer
* Integral upright fridge and frost-free freezer
* Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
* Slip-resistant flooring
* Ceramic wall timing
* Double glazed windows
* Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
* Illuminated light switches
* Safety locks on windows
* TV and telephone points in living room and main
* Energy-efficient, low-carbon, economical heating
* Hallway storage cupboard
* Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome
* Easy turn mixer taps
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Under sink vanity unit
* Mirrored wall unit with integrated shaver point
* Low level shower tray
* Thermostatic shower
* Slip-resistant flooring
* Ceramic wall tiling
external & communal areas
* Free parking
* Landscaped grounds
* Lodge Manager to assist with the daily running
of the Lodge
* Owners' Lounge and coffee bar with communal
* Lift to all floors
* Guest Suite with shower room for visitors
* Online shopping service for groceries available
through the Lodge Manager
* Refuse room
* Secure door entry system to the main entrance
* Buggy storage
* Fully maintained external areas<br /><br /><b>Situation</b><br /><br />Sachs Lodge is a beautiful development of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments in the popular Wellswood village area of Torquay.
Wellswood Village is one of the most sought after residential districts in the area and enjoys a wonderful selection of independent shops, restaurants and amenities.
The development overlooks the sea at Lyme Bay with easy access to the South West Coastal Path and many of the apartments feature generous balconies to take advantage of the enviable location.
Words really cannot do justice to how beautiful this coastal development actually is.<br /><br /><b>Directions</b><br /><br />Sat nav TQ1 2ER. From St Marychurch head onto Babbacombe Road and continue towards Wellswood. After passing The Range on your left continue a short distance and around the sweeping left hand bend taking the next left turning into Asheldon Road. Sachs Lodge will be found on the left hand side.<br /><br />
Kitchen (2.4m x 2.18m)
Sitting Room (6.07m x 4.11m)
Shower Room (2.1m x 1.68m)
Bedroom 1 (6.07m x 2.84m)
Bedroom 2 (4.14m x 2.82m)
The developers have advised that these 2 bedroom apartments are subject to an annual Service Charge of £4,309.77 and annual Ground Rent of £625.00 totalling £4,934.77 pa.
Any and all images used for these properties are a selection of typical internal and external images of Churchill Retirement Living developments. (This includes but is not limited to: Furniture, fixtures & fittings, landscaping and gardens). Dimensions quoted are maximum room sizes, for general guidance and are subject to final measurement on Completion of the actual apartment and development. Please ensure you check full details of these items at the development. These details are neither a contract not forms part of any contract and no responsibility can be accepted for any misstatement contained herein. Churchill Retirement Living also reserves the right to alter the specification without notice.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Wilkinson Grant & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wilkinson Grant & Co for full details and further information.