4 bed detached house for sale "Plot 159 - The Windsor" at Brand Lane, Stanton Hill, Sutton-In-Ashfield NG17
- Healdswood Infants' and Nursery School0.4 miles
- Quarrydale Academy0.5 miles
- Sutton Parkway2.2 miles
- Kirkby-in-Ashfield2.9 miles
Features and description
- High specification new build property
- Integral Garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Utility Room
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- NHBC Warranty
On entering this beautiful property there are stylish double doors that lead into a bright and spacious lounge, making it the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long day. The impressive, high specification kitchen with family dining area is at the rear of the property and overlooks the beautiful garden. The dining area benefits from classic double French doors leading out onto the garden and is perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings. Catering for the busy, modern family, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a useful, separate downstairs cloakroom that maximises on space. The integral garage can be accessed from the hallway, making it ideal for storage.
Upstairs there are four well-proportioned luxurious bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom benefits from a sophisticated dressing area with a luxurious en-suite shower room, creating a glamorous retreat in your own home.
- Lounge (5260mm x 3104mm(17'3" x 10'2"))
- Dining (3252mm x 2835mm(10'8" x 9'3"))
- Kitchen (3252mm x 3030mm(10'8" x 9'11"))
- Utility (2187mm x 1650mm(7'2" x 5'4"))
- Master Bedroom (3302mm x 3000mm(10'10" x 9'10"))
- Dressing (1815mm x 1440mm(5'11" x 4'8"))
- En Suite (1815mm x 1762mm(5'11" x 5'9"))
- Bedroom 2 (4062mm x 2940mm(13'3" x 9'7"))
- Bedroom 3 (3302mm x 2650mm(10'10" x 8'8"))
- Bedroom 4 (3442mm x 2650mm(11'3" x 8'8"))
- Bathroom (2600mm x 2115mm(8'6" x 6'11"))
Brierley Heath is a new development of three and four bedroom homes which have been expertly crafted with modern living at the forefront of design. Situated on the edge of Nottinghamshire, two miles from the Derbyshire border, the market town of Sutton-in-Ashfield offers valued amenities, combined with a warm sense of community spirit.
10.30am to 5.30pm
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Harron Homes - Brierley Heath. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Harron Homes - Brierley Heath for full details and further information.