5 bed detached house for sale "Emerson" at Butcher Park Hill, Tavistock PL19
- St Rumon's Church of England (VC) Infants School0.5 miles
- St Peter's Church of England (VA) Junior School0.7 miles
- Gunnislake4 miles
- Calstock4.7 miles
Features and description
- South facing garden
- Open plan kitchen with French doors to the garden
- Separate utility
- Dining room
- Spacious lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom or home office
- Family bathroom & further shower room
- Double garage & 2 parking spaces
Open plan kitchen with French doors to the garden | Separate utility | Dining room | Spacious lounge | en suite main bedroom | Three further double bedrooms | A single bedroom or home office | Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep | Shops and schools within walking distance.
Plot 104, The Emerson at Embden Grange.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf (5107mm x 4067mm (16'9'' x 13'4''))
- Lounge (3977mm x 3573mm (13'0'' x 11'8''))
- Dining (3486mm x 3052mm (11'5'' x 10'0''))
- Utility (1950mm x 1531mm (6'4'' x 5'0''))
- Wc (1531mm x 1013mm (5'0'' x 3'3''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3931mm x 3574mm (12'10'' x 11'8''))
- Dressing (2560mm x 2055mm (8'4'' x 6'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (2560mm x 1435mm (8'4'' x 4'8''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3423mm x 3077mm (11'2'' x 10'1''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3077mm x 3068mm (10'1'' x 10'0''))
- Bathroom (2142mm x 1991mm (7'0'' x 6'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (5283mm x 3962mm (17'3'' x 12'11''))
- Bedroom 5 (Single) (3634mm x 3082mm (11'11'' x 10'1''))
- Shower Room (2606mm x 1470mm (8'6'' x 4'9''))
Embden Grange is a development of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes in Tavistock.
Here you'll find wide avenues, spacious homes, plenty of parking and excellent views which take advantage of the dartmoor countryside.
Tavistock's thriving town centre is a short walk away, with a range of independent shops, pubs and restaurants. The popular Mount Kelly private school is also nearby.
Watch A virtual tour
With Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep, there are plenty of beautiful country walks nearby. Tavistock has a range of pubs and bars, as well as several great restaurants and takeaways.
There are some excellent primary and secondary schools nearby, including the popular Mount Kelly private school.
There are a range of independent shops, boutiques and supermarkets in Tavistock. The award-winning Pannier Market is the perfect place to buy locally sourced and delicious produce, arts and crafts, books and more.
Regular buses run from Tavistock to Plymouth. The A386 also connects you to Plymouth, while the A30 runs from Penzance to Exeter.
Tavistock is home to two doctor's surgeries and Tavistock Hospital. There are also two dental surgeries.
Open daily 10:00am - 5:30pm
Head South West along the A386 towards Tavistock. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit to continue along the A386. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Abbey Place/A386. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and continue straight onto Bedford Square. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit to continue straight onto Drake Road. Continue onto Abbey Place and then Butcher Park Hill. Continue past the turning to Redmoor Close and Embden Grange will be in 0.2 miles on the right.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
3 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Embden Grange. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Embden Grange for full details and further information.