4 bed detached house for sale "Ballater" at Ayton Park South, East Kilbride, Glasgow G74
Points of interest
- Hairmyres0.7 miles
- Thorntonhall0.8 miles
- Mossneuk Primary School1.1 miles
- Carmunnock Primary School1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached home
- Single detached garage with parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast/family areas and French doors onto the garden
- Adjoining utility room
- Spacious lounge
- Four double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Wardrobe space in bedrooms
- Private back garden
French doors lead to your garden, making the kitchen feel bigger and brighter.
The spacious lounge gives you somewhere to relax in the evening and the downstairs study allows you to work from home without any distractions.
Upstairs, there are four spacious double bedrooms with the main bedroom offering an en suite and additional storage space.
- Kitchen / Dining (6176mm x 4664mm (20'3'' x 15'3''))
- Lounge (5449mm x 3768mm (17'10'' x 12'4''))
- Study (2868mm x 2553mm (9'4'' x 8'4''))
- Utility (2462mm x 1639mm (8'0'' x 5'4''))
- Wc (1819mm x 1089mm (5'11'' x 3'6''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4538mm x 3755mm (14'10'' x 12'3''))
- Ensuite 1 (2181mm x 1407mm (7'1'' x 4'7''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4408mm x 3753mm (14'5'' x 12'3''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2877mm x 4062mm (9'5'' x 13'3''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (3121mm x 2987mm (10'2'' x 9'9''))
- Bathroom (2705mm x 2324mm (8'10'' x 7'7''))
Discover our luxury collection of stunning homes at dwh @ Thornton View, set on the edge of East Kilbride and close to it's town centre.
Step inside our homes and you'll instantly see our superior build and quality finishing touches. It's easy to see why we've won the award for Large Housebuilder of the Year, two year's running.
With your everyday amenities close-by and great access to surrounding areas with excellent transport links via the M8.
This is a place you'll be proud to call home.
There is a good range of sporting facilities too with the Dollan Aqua Centre, an ice rink and various golf courses in the area.
The town centre has a large shopping centre and 'The Village', the oldest part of East Kilbride, is home to a variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs.
Canberra Primary School, South Park Primary School and Duncraig Secondary are all just a 5 minute drive from the development.
The development is in the perfect spot - you have everything you need on your doorstep:
Head to Lidl (1.9 miles) and Morrisons (3.3 miles) for your food shop
East Kilbride Shopping Centre close-by (4 miles)
A bus stops just outside the development taking you into the town centre.
Thorntonhall Train Station (2.5 miles) and Hairmyres Train Station (1.7 miles) has direct links to Glasgow.
A726 provides easy access to The East Kilbride Expressway & Glasgow's City Centre.
The M77 is less than a 10 minute drive from home.
There a number of surrounding Doctor and Dental surgeries nearby including Mavor Medical Practice.
Get on M8 from Bath St and Wellington St
8 min (1.2 mi)
Continue on M8 to West St. Take exit 20 from M8
1 min (0.6 mi)
Get on M74 from Wallace St and Exit 1
1 min (0.5 mi)
Continue on M74. Take A728 and B766 to Redwood Dr/A726 in East Kilbride
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - DWH @ Thornton View. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - DWH @ Thornton View for full details and further information.