Crest Nicholson - Mulberry Grove, RG40
Brand new 2-bedroom show home launching this weekend! Plus, visit this weekend to have all of your Help to Buy questions answered!
Plus, visit this weekend to have all of your Help to Buy questions answered!
This flourishing community of new homes in this sought after area of Berkshire offers the perfect option whether you’re looking for your first home, or if you need something larger for a new family.
Based in the historic market town of Wokingham, the development benefits from excellent transport links by road and rail to key towns such as Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Basingstoke and Guildford.
With a number of parks and green spaces on the doorstep, a good range of local leisure facilities on offer, a local annual half marathon and a Music, Food and Drink festival in the calendar, this is a superb location for every lifestyle.
Speak to our Sales Advisors today to find out more about this new development.
- Leisure Centre: Harpers Fitness
- Leisure Centre: Downshire Golf Club
- Leisure Centre: Nirvana Spa
- Recreation: Wokingham Theatre
- Recreation: TG Art Gallery
- Restaurant: Ruchetta
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Restaurant: The Teak House
- Restaurant: Loch Fyne Sea Food and Grill
- Secondary School: Luckley Oakfield School
- Secondary School: The Emmbrook School
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Supermarket: Market Place
- Train: Wokingham Railway Station
- Doctor: Wokingham Hospital
- Doctor: Rectory Road Surgery
- Dentist: Peach Street Dental
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.