Crest Nicholson - Mulberry Grove, RG40
Only one home remaining - don't miss out
AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO IMMEDIATELY!
Ideally located in the historic town of Wokingham, the well established community of Mulberry Grove is now drawing to a close. With only two 3-bedroom homes remaining, this is the last chance to buy at this beautiful and finished development. The development benefits from excellent transport links by road and rail to key towns such as Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Basingstoke and Guildford. It also offers a number of parks and green spaces on the doorstep, a good range of local leisure facilities on offer, a local annual half marathon and a Music, Food and Drink festival in the calendar, this is a superb location for every lifestyle.Don't miss out! The final home is available to move into now. What's more, with Help to Buy, you could get the keys to a home that's 100% yours with as little as a 5% deposit. Visit the marketing suite now to find out more!
- Leisure Centre: Harpers Fitness
- Leisure Centre: Downshire Golf Club
- Leisure Centre: Nirvana Spa
- Recreation: Wokingham Theatre
- Recreation: TG Art Gallery
- Restaurant: Ruchetta
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Restaurant: The Teak House
- Restaurant: Loch Fyne Sea Food and Grill
- Secondary School: Luckley Oakfield School
- Secondary School: The Emmbrook School
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Supermarket: Market Place
- Train: Wokingham Railway Station
- Doctor: Wokingham Hospital
- Doctor: Rectory Road Surgery
- Dentist: Peach Street Dental
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.