Property Listing Details
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Resale and Offered Fully Furnished
- Great rental investment or ideal family holiday home
- Situated on the much sought after Oasis holiday village
- Use of several communal pools & indoor pool
- Onsite poolside bar serving snacks and drinks (summer only)
- Onsite gymnassium with sauna, locker rooms & showers
- Outdoor exercise equipment & childrens park
- Tennis Court, Onsite mini-market, Onsite management team, 24 Hour Security
Peaceful holiday village set amidst the beautiful forests and meadows of the Turkish countryside with fantastic facilities on offer, yet still only a short bus ride to charming Fethiye Town and closer still to the popular tourist resort of Calis.
A meandering path through orange groves takes you on a short 20 minute walk to the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean where you will find an almost unknown shallow, shingle beach with a beach bar and with water sports on offer. Approx 950m.
**About the property**
We are pleased to offer onto the market a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment which is fully furnished and comes fully equipped … ready to move into/rent out!
This apartment is set overlooking one of the smaller pools and would be ideal for families. The main pool is just a hop away and has small childrens splash pool and poolside showers.
The apartment is in a block of 8 and there are 4 of these blocks at the quiet side of the complex away from the hive of activity surrounding the main pool and bar.
The dining terrace leads directly out to the guitar shaped pool if you wish to take a quick dip and with ample room for your sun loungers. (4 included in the sale)
There is a shared entrance hall leading to four apartments and the apartment we have for sale is conveniently set on the end of the block.
From the entrance door you are led into a small hallway with floor to ceiling slim storage cupboard.
Bright and airy open plan living area is off to the right hand side with an adequate, fully equipped kitchen and comfortable, air conditioned lounge. The kitchen comes equipped with white goods; tall fridge/freezer and washing machine enclosed into build it storage cupboards, stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan over and microwave. For convenience the kitchen comes equipped with selection of glasses, crockery, pans & utensils.
The kitchen area has been finished with a range of wall, base and drawer units, has speckled granite work tops and ceramic tiled splash backs. There is an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with window over.
The lounge area has patio doors which lead onto the dining terrace and windows on second aspect. The lounge has been neutrally decorated and is furnished with two large sofas, coffee table and tv with stand.
The covered shady terrace is partly open and has built in stone bbq for alfresco dining and has table & chairs set.
There are two good sized bedrooms which are situated at the front of the property.
The bedroom to the left hand side of the hallway is set out as a double and has a small balcony off. The air conditioned bedroom has ceramic tiled flooring and comes with a range of bedroom furnishings; double bed with one small bedside cabinet, small dressing table/drawer set with mirror over and two double wardrobes with two mirrored doors and three drawers.
The second bedroom is at the end of the hallway and is set out as a twin and has French balcony off to one side and high window to the second aspect. The air conditioned bedroom has ceramic tiled flooring and comes with a range of bedroom furnishings; twin beds with one small bedside cabinet and double wardrobe with drawers.
The family bathroom has white ceramic tiling to the walls and floors, full size bath with frosted screening and shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin with mirror, light and shelf over. There is a large frosted window for airing.
Ideal for a family holiday home or as an investment for summer holiday rentals. There are a handful of full time residents on the complex.
**Onsite facilities include**
• Well kept grounds, wonderfully planted gardens, rockeries and greenery with water features and fountains.
• Several pools, some with quirky features such as a guitar shaped pool. There is one very large central pool with childrens splash pool and poolside showers.
• Onsite shop for all those essentials.
• Poolside snack and buffet bar at reasonable prices. Also pool table.
• 24 hour security and gated complex with friendly onsite management team.
• Free wi-fi in public areas.
• Indoor swimming pool with poolside lockers & small library
• Gymnasium and Sauna with ladies & gents changing rooms and showers/toilets.
• Outdoor adults fitness equipment park
• Flood lit tennis court
• Secure communal car parking areas
**Key features about the location**
• Dalaman International Airport only a 30 minute drive (approx 35km)
• Unspoilt shingle beach, unknown to most, which is an enjoyable 25 minute stroll from the complex and is connected by a meandering path through the orange groves. There is also a road for those with use of a car.
• The popular holiday resort of Calis with its long promenade and abundance of restaurants, bars and shops is only 2km away and can be reached by dolmus (bus) in just 10 minutes. The bus service is a reliable and cheap means of transport.
• The charming harbour town of Fethiye is just 9km and can also easily be reached by dolmus bus. Fethiye has a wonderful Tuesday market which is worth experiencing and a great place to barter on holiday souvenirs.
• Yaniklar village allows you to truly experience the Turkish way of life and their friendly hospitality. There are a handful of shops including local convenience stores, pharmacy, post office, pay phones and small clinic. Dolmus (bus) service runs every 10 minutes to the nearby resorts and town of Calis and Fethiye and runs from 6am through until 10pm
Some local village shops in Yanikler will be happy to provide delivery service for groceries.
Some restaurants in Calis will be happy to provide free pickup and drop off service when dining with them.
**About the complex**
This unique complex is set amidst thoughtfully landscaped grounds with beautiful well kept gardens, rockeries, water features and fountains.
The onsite facilities in this holiday village are fantastic and are aimed at providing you a truly relaxing holiday on this quaint development which is set amidst the fragrant pine forests and meadows of the Turkish countryside with stunning mountains off in the distance.
For the more adventurous just a short bus ride away you will find the charming harbour town of Fethiye with its pretty Old Town (known as Paspatur) and even closer the popular tourist resort of Calis which has possibly the best sunsets in the Med. Which you can enjoy over a well deserved iced beer or fruity cocktail from one of the many bars along Calis long promenade.
The complex is home to a mixture of two and three bedroom apartments, as well as villas & bungalows which would be ideal as a private holiday home or as an investment for summer rent.
Price Only £45,000 (fully furnished)
Reference : SPT563C
**About Select Properties Turkey**
Whatever type of overseas property our clients have in mind, we are here to help and ensure that buying a property abroad is a straightforward and pleasurable experience, whether it is for a holiday home in the sun, retirement or as a property investment.
We have resident English and Turkish property specialists whom pride themselves in helping our clients find the perfect property which fits with their own personal requirements. We have found clients from all over the world their dream properties.
We are not simply English based Agents whom send a local representative to meet you but a local registered Company with resort offices affording us the necessary Licenses to trade and protecting our clients; ensuring everything about our clients purchase is legal.
Being a small local firm we have a wealth of local knowledge which is invaluable. We believe our professional and friendly approach is second to none and we are proud of the quality of service we provide. We operate on a strict no pressure policy and offer a full after sales service We are more than happy to provide contact details of previous clients for reference purposes.
We look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you in the future and welcome you to visit our Offices.
We will happily search our entire database for additional properties to match your individual criteria. We offer different locations around Fethiye and have a range of properties from resale, including apartments, town houses, villas and country houses, to brand new and off plan opportunities, including a variety of rental options. We always keep an eye firmly on the quality, safety and value of your investment.
We also provide inspection trips so please don’t hesitate to email us for more details.
Thank you for your time and good look with your overseas house hunting!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional advice or information whatsoever.