● geographic position In a secluded and scenic location with enchanting views of the Upper Tiber Valley (Valtiberina), this charming farmhouse is nestled among the Tuscan hills overlooking Sansepolcro. Placed just 5 minutes’ drive away, Sansepolcro is a medieval walled village with restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets and services, like banks, schools, post office and hospital. The motorway E45 is just 7 kilometers away and it allows to easily get to the International Airport of Umbria and to the historic center of Perugia in less than one hour’s drive, and in about two hours and a half to Rome.
● description of buildings The property consists of a main farmhouse and a guest house, for a total surface area of approximately 600 square meters (6458,35 square feet).
Farmhouse On the left of the entrance hall, on the ground floor, there is a hallway/studio opening into the kitchen. On the right, there are a spacious reception room with fireplace, a dining room adjacent to the kitchen and a guest bathroom in the laundry room. The spacious kitchen boasts direct access to the garden and to the loggia. The first floor hosts three bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, and a passage room currently used as studio. On the attic floor there are two cozy bedrooms, a bathroom and a storage room.
Guest house It is divided into two independent units, composed as follows. Placed on the ground floor, the small apartment consists of kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. The bigger apartment is arranged on two floors. On the ground floor there are a spacious reception room with fireplace, open-plan kitchen and dining area, and a storage room. An internal staircase leads to the sleeping area with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
● state and finishing The farmhouse and the nearby guest house have been recently restored preserving the original features of the Tuscan country homes, like ceilings with exposed wood beams and terracotta floors, but at the same time equipping all units with modern kitchens and bathrooms.
● external areas Surrounded by a perfectly maintained garden with box hedges and colored flowers, the farmhouse boasts a large swimming pool with sunbathing area and gazebo. The property is completed by approximately 13 hectares of land (partially fenced), with Pitch & Putt golf course, orchard, olive grove, arable land and woodland.
The olive grove includes about 600 recently planted olive trees in production (Clutivar: Leccino and Moraiolo), while the orchard boasts 36 fruit trees in production on a rotation basis.
The garden and the golf course are equipped with irrigation system.
● usage and potentials The secluded but at the same time convenient location makes it ideal as permanent residence close to all amenities but surrounded by nature. Thanks to its layout, the property can be easily converted into a small B&B.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S for full details and further information.