6 bed finca for sale
Home From Home International presents an exceptional property in the Argentinian Andes sold with horses all set in a wonderfull mountain area with 74 hectares of land.
Located on a mountain, 16 km from the centre of San Martin, 10 km from the airport, 8 km from the golf Chapelco (Jack Niklaus ) and 20 km from the ski slopes of Cerro Chapelco. Breathtaking views on the Andes cordillera and the mountains surrounding. Surface 74 hectares entirely enclosed.
A small river and several sources of pure water feed the campo. Many trees and a wood cover the campo and are native species of the area.
At the top of the mountain, superb view on the lakes Lacar and Lolog as well as the Lanin volcano located at the border with Chile.
Connected to the main electrical, telephones, Internet providers and gas heating.
1) Principal house 250m2, built out of wood of cypress and natural stones of the mountain comprising of 3 rooms of which 2 are on-suites and one additional bathroom, 4 toilets, 2 living rooms, large open fire, big dining room with barbecue and two kitchens completely equipped. A deck of 160m2 dominating the sights in the neighbourhoods.
2) Adjacent to the main house: Standard mountain cottage of 50m2 comprising of 1 room, shower-room, toilet and kitchenette, wood fire, linen room and a large storage room.
3) Guest house of 90m2 comprising of a living room, kitchen, eating corner, 2 rooms, bathroom, heating with wood and open fire, and a deck with view on a cascade of the river.
4) Small ancient country cottage arranged for a guard
5) 3 Stables, annexes, workshop.
6) A paddock of 2 hectares for the stallion with trees and source of pure water and a stable.
Sale price in us$ 3'000'000
About the area
At present, either for the ski season or the summer it is a popular destination for tourism, and the seat of the administration headquarters of the Lanín National Park. Its landscape is one of the most spectacular of Patagonia.
In spring and summer, it's a famous place for birdwatching, and where takes place the South American Bird Fair, main birding meeting of the continent.
In the summer, adventure sports like kayaking, mountain biking, trekking, rafting, horse riding and others are popular. Golf can be played about 10 months a year on the Jack Nicklaus and Jack Nicklaus II designed Chapelco Golf Club. Design and construction is starting in El Desafio Mountain Resort on a Greg Norman Signature golf course set in the mountains.
The city of San Martin de los Andes offers a wide range of accommodation, with an architecture based on prevailing local materials of stone and wood. The warmth in the decorations, the attention to every detail and personalized attention.
The beautiful Seven Lakes' paved road, takes you to Villa La Angostura, the Los Arrayanes National Park and the Nahuel Huapi lake.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Home From Home, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home From Home for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.