In a white truffle reserve, in Tuscany, prestigious estate with villa, guest houses and 29 hectares of land with vineyard and olive grove.
● geographic position In a secluded but at the same time convenient area, this estate is in a panoramic hilly location between Florence and Pisa, only 25 minutes from the sea. The historical center of Palaia is 9 km away, while the picturesque hilltop village of Vinci and larger towns, like Pisa, Lucca and Florence, are all within easy reach. The airports of Pisa Galileo Galilei and Firenze Peretola are both half an hour away by car, while the International airport of Bologna (149km) is an hour and a half.
● description of buildings This prestigious estate consists of a main villa with a surface area of approximately 360 square meters, a guest house divided into two separate apartments (160 square meters each) and a staff house, measuring 200 square meters.
Villa It hosts a bright and spacious living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a guest bathroom and four master bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. Complete the villa a laundry room and an equipment room.
Guest house It is divided into two independent apartments, composed as follows. Ground floor apartment It consists of a spacious living area, a kitchen with central island, two bathrooms with en suite bathroom. First floor apartment It hosts a spacious living area, a kitchen, two bathrooms with en suite bathroom.
Staff house It hosts two independent apartments, composed as follows. Apartment 1 It is composed of a large lounge, a kitchen and two bedrooms with en suite bathroom. Apartment 2 It is composed of a large lounge, a kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
A large garage is adjoined to the staff house.
● state and finishing Built in 1898 as a hunting lodge of a noble family, the property has been carefully restored and it is in perfect condition. The bright and spacious interiors have been refurbished in modern style, with respect and attention to environmental sustainability (solar panels, thermal insulation and double glazing).
● external areas Surrounded by green fields and lush gardens, it boasts an infinity pool with panoramic view over the Tuscan hills. The property extends over 29 hectares of land, with 1 hectare of vineyard (Syrah 25%, Marselan 25%, Sangiovese 50%), 600 olive trees and woodland, where it is possible to find white truffles. The estate boasts a small production of wine and olive oil. The current annual production of olive oil is about 500-1000 liters.
Large outdoor areas offer the possibility to build a helipad.
● usage and potentials Perfect place to enjoy enchanting views and tranquillity surrounded by nature, the property is ideal for those who are looking for a main home or an holiday home.Currently running as accommodation business (Agriturismo), it can easily enlarge its wine business, expanding the wine production and building a winery.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S for full details and further information.