Close to Santa Maria Train Station and Fortezza da Basso, in Florence, semi-detached villa with private garage and garden for sale.
● geographic position In the center of Florence, famous all over the world for its museums, boutiques and fine restaurants, the property is located a few steps from Fortezza da Basso, Santa Maria Novella Train Station and Cascine Park. Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower, Basilica of St Lawrence, Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio, are all within easy reach. Thanks to the Train Station and to the high motorway A1, Florence is well connected to other important historical centers and towns of Central Italy, such as Siena, Arezzo and Bologna. Lucca and the Versilia Coast can be reached in about an hour by car, while the airport of Peretola, with national and international flights, is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
● description of buildings Dating back to the 19th century, this semi-detached villa has a total surface area of approximately 743 square meters and it is arranged over four floors, which are connected via a bright internal stairway. From the barrel-vaulted entrance hall, stone steps lead to the raised noble floor, where there are three lounges, a sitting room, a spacious reception room and a guest bathroom; while the noble floor hosts a large living room, a marble bathroom, a frescoed-ceiling reception room with terrace, a guest bathroom and two bedrooms, one of which with en-suite bathroom. The top floor consists of an hallway, four rooms, a bathroom and a storage room (storage space under the roof). In the past, on the basement floor there were a large kitchen with fireplace, two rooms, a bathroom with inner courtyard and technical rooms.
● state and finishing In good structural condition, the villa needs new electrical, heating and hydraulic system. Boasting bright and spacious rooms with original frescoes, the raised noble floor and the noble floor have high ceilings (about 4 meters), marble mosaic flooring and oak parquet flooring, while the top floor has terracotta flooring.
● external areas Although being located in the center of the city, it boasts a private garden, ideal for al fresco dining.
● usage and potentials Currently private dwelling, this prestigious property can be intended for use as a guest accommodation business or as a company representation office, thanks to its convenient and easily accessible location in the heart of Florence.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S for full details and further information.