Property Listing Details
- Exceptional renovation project in the centre of Bordeaux
- Historic heritage monument restored to latest building norms
- Quarried stone building in pure XIXth century style
- Period features such as high ceiling with moldings, wooden f
- Bordeaux is listed on the Unesco World Heritage
- Perfect pied a terre with high potential for short term lett
- The charm of a period flat with the peace of mind of a moder
- Unique blend of old and new rarely found in a modern develop
The project is located less than 500 m away from the quayside in Bordeaux, one of the most magnificent waterfronts in the world thanks to beautiful 18th century facades lining the river and numerous listed historic buildings. The quayside of Bordeaux are the heart of an outstanding urban ensemble designated a World Heritage Site by unesco in 2007. This part of the city with its various facets is defining a new lifestyle for the entire Bordeaux area. The lawns, parks, and gardens along the Garonne have become great places to take a walk, ride a bike, go shopping or simply relax and enjoy oneself.
As an investment property the residence will be advantaged by its close location to the most important urban development project of the Bordeaux area over the last 20 years. Gare St Jean, just 500 m away from the residence, will host the newest tgv connections to Paris in just 2hrs as of 2017, Bilbao (1h40) and Toulouse (1hr) and its traffic will double thanks to the complete renovation and enlargement of the station. The new St Jean Train Station will be the heart of the new Euratlantique business district, a vast project of business centre to take shape until 2020 around several activities such as a World Trade Centre, the Digital City to host start ups acting in the digital area, a Regional Hub for Culture and Creative Economy and an Environmental Awareness centre. On top of these office surfaces, this renovated district will also host housing, public equipment (schools, nursery school and day care centre), local shops and trades. A new bridge on the Garonne River will link those premises to the rest of the urban community of Bordeaux. This bridge will meet a current need to develop an inner ring road network by creating a link open to all forms of transport (private vehicles, dedicated public transport lanes, pedestrians, 2-wheel transport).
Further to being very close to this new type of urban organization with its high potential of short term letting for business trips or holidays, the renovation project is already nearby the student district of Sainte Croix which may also provide rental opportunity.
Delivery: 4th quarter 2018
Start of works: December 2016
- Studio flats from 190 000 € to 200 000 €
- Compact 2 bdr flats (29 to 47 sqm) from 270 000 € to 380 000 €
- Large 2 bdr (74 to 77 sqm) from 460 000 € to 500 000 €
- 3 bdr flats (82 sqm to 112 sqm) from 580 000 € to 770 000 €
- 4 bdr flats (152 to 155 sqm) from 1 000 000 € to 1 070 000 €
Potential for short term lettings (business or holiday)
No floorplan availableContact the agent