On the ground floor, a fitted cloakroom with toilet leads off the entrance lobby area. From here, there is access to the good sized, well fitted dining kitchen and the spacious living room, with the staircase leading out of one corner. The accommodation on this floor is completed by a large double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
The first floor features the excellent master bedroom with en suite bathroom (having twin wash basins) and a good sized walk-in closet leading off. A door from the small landing leads to the large sun terrace.
Interior design and furnishings are by miyo Home, the renowned organisation which carefully selects its designs and products from exotic locations around the world. Their expertise is to be found in the rich textures and contemporary colour schemes, perfect for both outdoor and indoor settings. Their world class design skills have been applied to numerous aspects of the developer's vision, from lighting to landscaping to interior design.
• Outer doors: Solid cedar doors for main entrance and high spec thermal-break aluminium sliding doors with argon-filled tempered glass
• Balconies and pergolas: Solid cedar
• Roof terraces: 24” x 24” Egyptian white shell stone tiles
• Exterior finish: White painted walls combined with contrasting cedar panelling
• Windows: High spec thermal-break aluminium window frames; high spec insulated tempered glass
• Internal walls: High finish plaster, primed and painted with high quality durable paint
• Internal doors: Solid cedar
• Fitted wardrobes, cabinets and cupboards: Solid cedar
• Door fittings and furniture: High quality metal handles, knobs, latches and hinges
• Floors: 24” x 24” Egyptian white shell stone tile with 6” white shell stone skirting boards
• Kitchen finishes: Sinks and counter tops: Corian unit with stainless steel mixer faucet
• Bathrooms: Floors and walls: White shell stone with modern style stone accent wall
• Showers: Large tropic rain shower head and telephone shower head
• Baths: Sunken 6' long rectangular Kohler tub
• Hand basins: Twin Corian and ceramic sinks
• Lavatories: White ceramic dual flush
• Pools: 30' long infinity pool and 4 seater whirlpool both tiled in 4” x 4” green quartzite
• Air conditioning: Remote controlled central system; all units, ducting and conduit are concealed within the walls and ceilings during construction
• Electrical: Double sockets supplied as standard where appropriate; two and three way switches where necessary. All wiring is hidden in conduits within walls and under floors during construction. Cabling for high speed connection, as available
• Telecommunications: Flat screen LCD TV and telephone points in all bedrooms and living room
• Internet: Dedicated high speed wireless connection
The resort facilities
• Restaurant: Situated over two floors on the water's edge where spectacular sunsets can be enjoyed; boasting a unique wine list with labels from around the world. Chefs will use the finest ingredients grown in their own fruit and vegetable garden
• Lounge Bar: Located on the resort's private beach, the lounge bar is a comfortable spot to chill out, day and night and enjoy the light snacks and signature drinks
• Pool: Situated in the hub of the resort amongst manicured gardens, the organic pool is the perfect place to relax
• Spa & Wellness Centre: Located on the private beach, the spa focuses on traditional healing techniques using only naturally occurring herbs and spices and the power of the human touch. The internationally trained therapists will ensure that every treatment has a positive effect on your health and energy
• Gym: Fully equipped gymnasium with qualified instructors offering bespoke fitness programmes to sunrise yoga classes
• Tennis Court: Located on the beach with a state of the art surface and equipment available on request
• Conference Suite: The 1000 square feet conference suite offers a discreet place to meet and discuss business, with state of the art presentation equipment available on request
• Shop: Intricate carvings and colourful artwork, all made locally, make a great gift or perhaps just a reminder of the resort and Belize
The attentive staff and clean marina will ensure that you have a warm welcome and a pleasant stay. The marina accommodates yachts up to 70' long, with a 25' beam and a 10' draft. Facilities include:
• Internet access
• Electrical hook-ups
• 30,50 amp plus three phase
• 24 hour manned security
• Mail and package drop off and pick up
Resort management & rental programme
An experienced management team will be appointed to look after the resort on a day-to-day basis. Its functions will be everything from handling bookings and room service to ensuring that the properties, landscaping and all the resort facilities are kept in pristine condition at all times.
For the benefit of investors, the resort will be promoted on a variety of websites of leading luxury travel agencies and magazines and on those of a significant number of global travel portals.
Rental income projections based on different levels of occupancy have been produced and are available on request, as are comprehensive details of the service charges and management fees. Together with the detailed projections of capital growth, these indicate just how rewarding the returns on investment are expected to be.
At present, there are two available options for payment of a property:
Option 1: 20% deposit on signing contract
25% on completion of foundations
25% on completion of walls
25% when roofed
5% after snagging
Option 2: 91% deposit on signing contract
5% after snagging
Allowing a discount of 4% from the quoted purchase price
self invested personal pension (sipp)
An application has been submitted by the developer for approval to purchase a property on the resort by using a Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme or sipp. Assuming that approval is granted, an announcement and full details will be published at that time.
Fractional or co-ownership
As an alternative to buying a property outright, investors have the option of buying a fraction. This provides the owner with full legal title and rights of ownership for that part of the year, in perpetuity. As with full ownership, this asset, which must not be confused with timeshare, can be used, rented out, sold or bequeathed by its owner.
All sold Fractional Ownership units will be will featured on the Registry Collection of rci, the largest exchange and rental company in the world.
Formerly a British Colony (British Honduras), Belize is the only country in the region where English is the Official Language, although Spanish and Creole are also widely spoken.
Belize is a true natural paradise offering an array of adventures and experiences. Choose to explore the warm coral seas and the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere. Trek under the rain forest canopy teeming with exotic birds, abundant wild life and towering trees draped in wild orchids. Hike through the mountains to discover the lost world of the Maya and travel thousands of years back in time through the temples and caverns of this once grand civilization.
Experience the welcoming world of Belizean culture with its fascinating mix of people from its African roots to its Caribbean beat. In Belize, business and nature meet, creating an attractive and sustainable investment climate for investors. Belize is strategically located, has a stable government and economy with the Belizean Dollar pinned to the us Dollar at the rate of 2:1. It has an attractive legal framework with added investment incentives. It is the only English-speaking country in Central America and less than two hours from the United States.
The country is accessible by land, sea and air. Several major airlines provide direct, daily flights from the United States, Canada and the majority of the other Central American countries. Placencia's new International airport is under construction and is planning to accommodate direct flights from Europe. With a surge in luxury travellers “looking for the next big thing” in the form of leisure, fun, adventure and recreation, Belize is an ideal choice.
Vacation getaways only a few hours from the United States are no longer limited to the heavily trafficked destinations such as the Bahamas and Cancun. Belize is becoming an increasingly attractive tourist destination, receiving more and more exposure in the American media and travel industry, winning various awards on the way. Recently, Belize was voted No.1 Up-and-Coming Honeymoon Destination (Conde Nast).
Placencia is a 16 miles long peninsula in southern Belize, 100 miles from the capital. The peninsula nestles between the Caribbean to the East and the Placencia Lagoon to the West. The premier vacation destination in Belize, Placencia is tucked amidst glorious blue waters and white sand beaches on the East and the luscious Maya Mountains on the West.
The beautiful sandy beaches, lively bars, accommodation from luxury resorts to budget guest houses and an array of water sports from sailing, fishing and kayaking to snorkelling and diving around idyllic cays, make Placencia a place full of enlightening encounters.
1. No description or information about the development, or its facilities, the apartments, their plans, specifications or values, may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. The developer reserves the right to amend the plans and specifications as necessary and without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms part of any contract. Purchase prices may be subject to variation due to fluctuating exchange rates and are subject to alteration without notice.
2. Any computer generated images which, together with photographs, illustrate this feature are intended to provide an impression of the development and its properties and may not be a true representation of the finished project, its facilities or the designs of the properties. Their accuracy is not guaranteed and they have no contractual value. Internal images may relate to a different property type in the development.
3. Please be aware that, if you print off these details entirely, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on 'Disclaimer' at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.