In a superb location close to the the slopes and centre of the fantastic dual season resort of Courchevel Moriond at an altitude of 1650m, this new project of individual chalets in their own private hamlet in a traditional setting and the sunniest location in Courchevel. Chalet 11 of 163.13m2, split over four floors with an elevator connecting each level, will come with 4 en-suite bedrooms and relaxation area on the lower floor that has the option to create a 5th bedroom.
The hamlet made up of eleven chalets of 4 - 7 bedrooms will be finished to a luxiry standard that blend wood and stone typical of the Savoyard chalets of the area and will combine both modern and authenticity as well as benefiting from all the latest technologies.
This fantastic chalet incorporating large volumes of glass through all 4 aspects of the living room, will create a fantastic light and airy interior. As well as the opportunity to take in the magnificent mountain and valley views.
Chalet No 11 will comprise:
Level - 1
- Relaxation area of 11.75m2 that can be converted to an optional cinema room, fitness, bedroom or as the new owner requires
- Integral garage with access to chalet
- Main chalet entrance
- Ski room with internal and external access
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms, one with its own private balcony.
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms, both with their own private balconies
- Spacious open plan living floor of 46.67m2 with windows to West, East, South and North
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fireplace in the living room complete with beamed ceilings
- Large wrap around balconies to West - North and South - East
Owing to these being new build chalets, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at 2%. There is no obligation to rent this chalet, but for those wanting to rent, we would be pleased to provide an indication of the potential income the owner would receive. Similarly if the owner plans to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please enquire for details.
For more information including brochure and plans as well as to arrange a visit, please contact us.