This is an exclusive opportunity to purchase a private resale unit at the famous Mandarin Oriental residency.The Villa is 4+1 with the added benefit of staff quarters.
Contact us directly for specific information and viewing.
Extraordinary experiences abound at The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum all year round. Set aside for the sole use of villa and residence owners, these beautiful beaches and private bays offer an opportunity to soak up the sun or take a cooling dip in the crystal clear waters of the two kilometer private shoreline. Lawn and deck sunbathing areas and a separate Childrens Club area are among the amenities at the two exclusive clubhouses provided by The Residences at The Oriental Mandalin Bodrum.
Designed by the world famous architect Antonio Citterio and nestled in the most picturesque spot at Paradise Bay, this luxurious destination resort offers the perfect retreat with 127 elegantly designed accomodation units. Providing the most prestigious vacation experience in the area, the hotel has received awards from leading global media channels for its legendary services, idyllic location and exquisite facilities including beaches, sea-view swimming pools, restaurants, clubs, bars, Spa Centre and luxury shops.
Homeowners also benefit from a host of activities thoughtfully developed for their pleasure, from savoring globally inspired dishes at the region’s top restaurants and cafes, or revitalizing body and soul at the world class spa.
Mandarin Orientals legendary services such as 24-hour Mandarin Oriental concierge and security, The Residence Mandarin Oriental project, which was implemented as a real estate project, is being constructed in Bodrum Göltükbükü district, with a total of 116 residence apartments and 98 villas, within a 600 thousand square meters of building area.
The Bodrum Mandarin Oriental consists of 24 blocks of 3 floors and consists of 2 bedrooms + 1 living room, 3 bedrooms + 1 living room and 4 bedrooms + 1 living room. There are children's playgrounds, basketball court, tennis court, restaurant, private exclusive beach and pool.
Golturkbuku/ turkbuku information
Türkbükü (or Göltürkbükü) is a small bay about an hours drive away from Bodrum city centre, which is favoured by elite travelers both from Istanbul and abroad. Here you will find some of Bodrums best hotels, restaurants, and beach clubs that cater to a sophisticated crowd with high budget tastes.
Nestled perfectly into the bays lush Bougainvillea bushes with beautiful views over the whole bay, Maçakızı is certainly one of Türkbüküs most luxurious hotels. Modern yet simple, every detail from the jet set inhabited private beach, to the fine dining restaurant, to the minimally decorated breezy rooms are in harmony with Türkbüküs burgeoning summertime essence.
One of the first openings in Türkbükü, Divan Hotel continues to attract the well-to-do travellers with its modern design and its famed restaurant and patisserie. Set under the shade of palm trees, the hotels private beach, terraced rooms, outdoor pool, spa, and tennis courts, offer an all inclusive experience focused on luxury and comfort.
If you' are staying at Divan or Maçakızı, their restaurants are excellent choices for both breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, for a change Türkbükü’s other restaurants are also worth a try. Make a reservation at Miam to sit right by the sea and enjoy excellent seafood and meze by candlelight with a cold bottle of Turkish white wine. Right next door, Garos is also an excellent choice for fresh fish and meze, with a view of the moon shining over the sea. If its late in the evening and you feel like a hefty Turkish snack, then drop by Hocanın Yeri for the famous mantı or çiğ börek that is made to perfection.
During the day all of Türkbüküs restaurants and bars turn into beach clubs, with sunbeds on the small piers over the water and all day eating and drinking services. Of course some beach clubs are better than others, especially if you really want to mingle with the best of the bay&s sophisticated crowd. Even if you are not a guest at Maçakızı, you can make use of the gorgeous private beach for a fee, including the excellent lunch buffet and a cocktail when the sun sets. Another great option is the No.81 Hotel, which also has a beautiful beach during the day, set under the shade of large white umbrellas overlooking the turquoise hue of the sea.
Located around the small bridge area next to Divan Hotel is a large open bazaar selling colorful souvenirs, jewellery, and textiles. One of the most popular being İpekçe, which specialises in clothing, jewellery, and home accessories with an ethnic aesthetic. Their kaftans are famous amongst the high end Istanbul crowd.
property purchase procedure in turkey
At Yalihan International we encourage a hands on buying process with our clients. Offering to introduce the vendor and buyer to ease our clients minds. This also emphasises our total honesty within the selling process. We advertise and sell properties with all legal aspects on the title deeds being verified. We will assist you throughout the process to ensure a safe and legal transaction.
The information below is provided as a guide during standard real estate purchase in Turkey:
1. Viewing. Consider your long term goals. Is the property an Investment opportunity or are you purchasing as a holiday or retirement home for the future?. Your search should then be defined to your chosen location. Consider your budget and then allow us to show a carefully chosen selection of properties tailored to your specific requirements. 3 day viewing trips can be organised by our company, including return flights and min 3 star hotel accomodation for 2 nights, the cost of which will be reimbursed on completion of a purchase sales contract. Further information is available upon request.
Documents required: Passport, 2 passport photographs 4 x 6 cm, proof of address (Driving licence or 2 utility bills)
2. Valuation report, reservation agreement and deposit. Once you have located your chosen property we will arrange an independent valuation from the municipality and supply a legally binding contract.
The Valuation Report will include photos of the property, location map, confirmation of the value, current debt situation and confirmation of acceptance with the land registry. This is new legislation as of 4th March 2019 and applicable to all foreigners purchasing property in Turkey.
A contract is then notarised and the charge on the property is then registered at The Land Registry Office to secure our clients assets and funds. This system replaces the Client Indemnity Protection which is not available in Turkey. A deposit is taken which secures the property in your name, at the agreed price and removes it from the market.
3. Appointing an independant lawyer: We highly recommend you appoint an independent English speaking lawyer to advise you. A list is available from your consulate or we may assist you with a choice locally.
4. Power of attorney (poa). If you are unable to attend in person for the legal process it is possible to appoint a legal power of attorney to act on your behalf. The poa is a standard document in a format specified by the Notary for the purchase of the property only within your name. It is then translated by an authorised translator. We recommend this process only if it is impossible for your personal attendance and advise caution in your choice of poa . Legal advice is recommended.
The poa will allow: Application for the purchase of property in Turkey (specific or general). Signing of purchase contracts. Opening bank accounts in Turkey. Obtaining tax number on your behalf. Obtaining deeds on your behalf. Connection and registration of Utilities (Water/Electric). Payment of taxes on your behalf.
The poa is executed whilst you are present in Turkey within normal business hours Monday to Friday and will require a notarised and translated copy of your passport which we can arrange.
5. Procedure of military clearance: Foreigners are restricted from purchasing properties within military zones in Turkey. Unless a clearance certificate is still valid from a previous foreigner you will be required to gain clearance. We will complete this simple transaction on your behalf. The process may take 2 - 4 weeks to complete and then the purchase may proceed.
6. Transfer and registration of title deeds: Following military clearance the final payment will be due. We will then arrange transfer of the title deeds at the Land Registry Department where a local translator and if you requested an independant lawyer will be required to assist you if you are completing the sale in person. At the same time the transfer of funds will be completed to the vendor. Both the buyer and the vendor (or legal poa) must be physically present for this process. However, as of 15th September 2020 it is possible for the buyer and seller to transfer the title deeds from land registry offices in different provinces at exactly the same time. Extra fees are applicable to the land registry for organising a distant transfer.
Property tax - 4% of the declared value of the property is payable to the government on completion of sale this is divided equally between the purchaser and the seller.
Agents fees - 2% of purchase price for both the buyer and seller. (4% in total)
Valuation report - Variable between 1000 to 2000 tl
Legal, Translation and Notary Fees - Minimal depending on poa. Approximately 500 Euros.
VAT of 18% (to be added on). For foreign nationals VAT rate has been reduced to 0% effective from January 2017.
Please be aware that some prices on our website are based on currencies other than Euros, eg. Turkish Lira or usd. This may alter the price quoted on our website when converting with current exchange rates.
Foreigners who purchase a property in Turkey are eligible to apply for a Turkish Residence Permit. Initially this is normally granted for a period of 2 years and re applications maybe available for longer. A residence permit is required if you wish to purchase a motor vehicle and import personal goods through Turkish Customs. Any person intending on staying longer than 90 days in a 180 day period will require a residence permit.
We can assist you in the process of this and further information is available upon request.
It is also possible under recent new legislation to obtain Turkish Citizenship. Foreigners who invest a minimum of $500,000 in Turkey or deposit a minimum of $500,000 in Turkish banks or buy real estate worth $250,000 or above can acquire the right of lifetime citizenship. Foreigners who commit to keep their investments, deposits or real estates for at least three years earn the right for citizenship instantly. The investment should be for a ready title deed on a complete or near completed property. The Turkish Gov't will send a surveyor to confirm the actual value of the property against the title deed value. Once the relevant paper work is completed the deeds office will place a charge over your property for 3 years. Upon completion of the 3 years the charge will be removed and a sale would then become possible if you desire. The application process can take 3 - 6 months and citizenship maybe granted to you, your spouse and children under 18 years. Further guidance and assistance in the application is available upon request.
Further information is available directly from our English speaking representatives at Yalihan International.