2 houses offering a main house with 130 m2 of living space, 3 bedrooms, lounge, living room/kitchen, office area, plus an independent house (used as a gite, registered at Gites de France, fully furnished) with 151 m2 of living space, 5 bedrooms (up to 20 people for sleeping), living room/kitchen, lounge and veranda, on a 2682 m2 plot, in the heart of nature with a stream below the gite, double carport, workshop, terraces, 2 cellars, independent office (that could be reconverted into a studio).
- Location: Hamlet located at 1 kilometre from a village with all shops (restaurants, grocery, bakeries, schools:) at 20 minutes from Lamalou les Bains (thermal city) and Bedarieux, 50 minutes from Beziers and 1h from the beach ! Close to rivers, superb walks to do in the heart of nature.
- main house (130 m2):
Ground floor: Lounge of 27.02 m2 (large sliding window giving access on the terrace), bedroom of 9.45 m2, WC of 2.48 m2 with hand basin, living room/kitchen of 40 m2 (built-in dish washer, gas cooker, double sink, hood, higher and lower units, french door on garden), hall and other entry of 5 m2, WC of 1.32 m2, washroom of 5.37 m2 (basin unit, corner bath, cupboards and laundry area).
- 1st floor: Hall/office) of 7.15 m2, bedroom of 12.50 m2 (built-in cupboard), bedroom of 20 m2.
- More Details: Reversible air conditioning, insert fireplace in living room, double glazing, electric roller shutters, tiled floor, septik tank (upto standards, with absorption field), roof in good condition, individual electric meter for each house, annual land tax of 630 €.
- independent guest gite (151 m2):
- Ground floor: Living room/kitchen of 50.83 m2 (bar, sliding window on garden, double sink, piano cooker with 5 fires and large cooker, hood), lounge of 0.60 m2 (exposed stone wall), washroom with basin and 2 separate toilets, utility room of 5 m2, access to the garden.
- 1st floor: Corridor of 8.20 m2 (door to the outside), bedroom of 10.80 m2 (basin), 4 bedrooms of 16 m2,12.38 m2,8.77 m2 and 11.51 m2 (with double basin), WC of 1.44 m2, washroom of 10.64 m2 with 3 separate showers and 3 basin units, veranda of 10 m2 with access to garden.
- More Details: Insert fireplace in living room, reversible air conditioning, electric heaters, charm (wood and exposed stone walls), fully furnished and activity ready to continue, registered at gites de France.
- Exterior: Plot of 2682 m2, Petanque ground for the gite, well (with pump system), stream below the gite, independent office of 20 m2 next to the gite (possibility to create a studio), 2 cellars of 25 m2, workshop, double carport, barbecue, south facing terrace of 35 m2 at the main house, possibility to build a pool.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Herault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrenees-Orientales, Ariege, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Herault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Herault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Herault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Herault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc's top tourist spots.
Herault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pezenas and Lodeve are both popular towns - Pezenas used to be the region's capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as fai (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'make an enquiry' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit