In the dual season resort of Alpe d'Huez at an altitude of 1850m and with skiing to 3300m, this small residence of just 5 apartments comprising 2 - 4 bedrooms will be built over three residential levels with a lift connecting each floor. Ski in and out, the 3 double bedroom apartment (A1) will offer a surface habitable area of 99m2 plus spacious South and West facing balconies.
To be completed in 2022, the apartment comprises:
- Apartment entrance with cupboard
- Guest toilet
- Open plan living floor with double aspect exposure to the South and West
- Large volumes of glass in both exposures giving light and airy interior space
- Access to South and West facing spacious balconies
- 3 double en-suite bedrooms
Different sized underground single or double garages are available to choose from as an extra cost on top of the apartment and range from €32,500 - €76,400. The building also comes with a bike storage room and ski room.
With no obligation to rent these apartments, for those looking to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please ask for more information.
As these are new properties Notary fees are reduced at 2 - 2.5%.
For more information including plans and arranging a visit please contact us.