Property Listing Details
One Didsbury Point is a new Grade A office scheme finished to a high standard benefitting from a range of features including;
- Full height double glazed entrance;
- breeam rating of 'Very Good';
- Efficient, large and flexible floor plates designed at a depth of 18m in order to maximise natural light throughout all floors - with full height glazing throughout;
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning which has been designed to accommodate an occupancy ratio of 1:6 sq m;
- Full access raised floors.
The building benefits from excellent connectivity to the surrounding highway network being such a short distance from M60 / M56 interchange. In addition to this, the new Metrolink stop at Withington is within 500 yards of the building providing direct access into Manchester city centre and beyond, together with links to further south Manchester suburbs such as Sale, Altrincham, central Didsbury and eventually through to Manchester Airport where the extension link is due to complete by 2016.
The available space totals 30,770 sq ft arranged over 3 floors, although this is predominantly over the 1st and 2nd floors which are 13,465 sq ft each.
Current active service charge, including building insurance, is £4.55 per sq ft
£5.21 per sq ft
No floorplan availableContact the agent