Property Listing Details
- Open Plan Office Suite
- 189.21 sqm (2,037 sqft)
- The building comprises part of a business complex situated on the edge of Huddersfield Ring Road with a wide range of services available on site including 24 hour gym and sandwich shop
- Walking distance of the train and bus stations within the town centre
- Good on site car parking aailable subject to negotiation on number of spaces
- Good quality accommodation with access to super-fast broadband
- EPC Asset Rating D
building which provides a mixture of open plan office space
and private meeting rooms. The open plan office extends
to approximately 189.21m (2,037ft), and presents the
option of leasing 2 private offices to the first floor which
provide a further 264ft.
The building provides good quality office accommodation
within walking distance of Huddersfield Town Centre and
providing good car parking provision with the benefit of
access to super-fast broadband and on site gym and
sandwich shop and being situated on the site adjacent to
the Sainsburys supermarket.
The premises comprise part of a shared office building, having common areas, toilet and kitchen in shared use
with other occupiers. However, the accommodation itself is
fully self contained, having a gas fired central heating
system, data cabling and glazed partitioning to meeting
room and director's office.
The building has the benefit of central heating, double
glazing and modern specification lighting. It is in an
accessible position just off the A62 Leeds Road but also
having good access to the A629 Wakefield Road which are
two of the main arterial routes serving Huddersfield Town
Centre which provides easy access to all necessary
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.E. Gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the condition and effectiveness of any such appliances or services
Floor plans not to scale - for identification purposes only
No floorplan availableContact the agent