Cranbrook Lettings are delighted to present these business suites located in the heart of Fairlop and it is situated within easy reach of excellent bus connections and central line station. We offer three business suites which are in the same floor. The details and clauses are as follows:
Sn Business Suites:
· Lakeview Suite: 10-14 People 280 Sq/ft
· Waterfront Suite: 4-8 People 180 Sq ft
· Forest Suite: 1-2 People 89 Sq ft
- Dedicated 24/7 Day/Night Separate Access to the Business Suite Floor for 1 designated Key Holder.
- 5 min walk from Fairlop Underground 'Central Line' Station.
- Free Fibre internet via our own 100MB up/down. Dedicated Lease Line via cat 5/6 Ethernet cabling. Bandwidth details available on request.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Newly Furnished to modern standards.
- Free Central Thermostatic heating which you can control yourself from your office.
- Free Gas & Electric Services.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen: Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Instant Hot Water, Tea/Coffee facilities, Breakout Area, TV, and Wi-Fi.
- Free 24-Hour CCTV Surveillance and Monitored Red-Care Police Connected Alarm System
- Dedicated Secured Mailbox for Post
- Free car parking spaces with each Suite (Lakeview Suite = 2 Spaces Waterfront/Forest Suites 1 Space each). You will not be permitted to park any additional vehicles in the car park without our consent.
- 1 x free phone line with free 1000 minutes for local calls
- Free Access to the Kitchen and facilities.
- Unlimited access to the communal business lounge between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Complimentary receptionist in the main Building reception to meet and greet all of your visitors. Any further cannot use the car park during regular office hours but they can park for free on the public roads outside and around the offices. They can however use the car park outside of regular office hours. (after 6pm)
- You are not permitted to install any kind of software or hardware in your office that might interfere with our internal network. E.g. Servers/Telecom Lines.
- Our insurance covers the building and communal areas only. It is strongly recommend that you get your own contents and business interruption insurance to cover you from losses from any unforeseen incidents.
- All bills are included in your rent except for business rates. Business rates for your company should be free so long as this office will be your only office in the UK.
- The offices are not yet registered separately for Business Rates. The rateable value for all of our offices in our building will be below the threshold of £15,000 as per the guidelines from London Borough of Redbridge.
You should view thefollowing link for info:
If this will not be your only office in the UK then to avoid paying business rates we would suggest that you sign the licence agreement in a different company's name or in your own individual name. Both actions are completely legal.
Please do feel free to make your own enquiries with the council.
Please Also note:
Advertising / Marketing: We do not allow advertising of any kind in the building (including signs on doors) or posters / signs on windows.
You are not permitted to obscure any of the glass in your offices
You are not permitted to have any cables running externally to / from your office (for example phone lines).
Your office will come furnished with tables and chairs.
You will need to confirm the exact amount required at least 3 working days prior to moving in.
The licence agreement will allow you to give us 30 days' notice at any time to vacate the office. From the landlord side we 'can' give 7 days' notice to you at any time to vacate the office. Clearly, we will only ever exercise this right if you do not pay the rent on time or if you are causing a nuisance to us, our neighbours or other tenants.
You must ensure that when registering any companies to your office address, or marketing your business or receiving mail, your full office address is used including your office Suite Name. All and Any mail received that does not have your office number clearly stated on it will be returned to the sender, even if we identify it as being yours. This is In order to safeguard our primary address against fraud and / or blacklisting.
If all is ok then please can you pay a security deposit to reserve your office equivalent to one month's rent.
Please note that the security deposit is not refundable if you change your mind about taking your chosen office. Once the deposit is paid you must move in / start paying rent within 6 weeks. Failure to do so will result in your deposit being retained and your office being placed back on the market.
Once the payment has been made please notify us so we can draft a licence agreement for you using the information that we hold for you on file. If additional information is needed we will notify you.
Your licence will be in the name of your company and also in your own personal name as we will be asking you to co sign the licence agreement in your own individual capacity as you will be personally guaranteeing this agreement unless otherwise agreed prior.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cranbrook lettings LTD. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cranbrook lettings LTD for full details and further information.