(£7.44/sq. ft. pa)
Light industrial to letBagnall Street, Great Bridge, Tipton DY4
Local area information
- Harvills Hawthorn Primary School 0.3 miles
- Great Bridge Primary School 0.5 miles
- Dudley Port 1.2 miles
- Tipton 1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Newly Refurbished 2250 sq. Ft Industrial Unit
- Secure Fenced and Gated Industrial Estate
- Hgv Lorry Access
- Free Business Rates Qualifying (STC)
- New High Bay Low Energy LED Lighting
- Fully Re-wired With 5 Year Electrical Safety Certificate
- 24 Hour Access
- 2 Miles From Junction 1 M5,3 Miles From Junction 9 M6 & 1 Mile From A41
- Minutes From West Bromwich Town Centre
Situated within the established Robins Business Park. The building is of a steel frame construction with new anthracite steel
profile clad elevations. The unit is fronted by a large yard area suitable for hgv access and loading as well as ample on site
parking. The estate is well presented, securely fenced and gated. Internally, the unit benefits from 5 M (approx.) eaves height, ample natural light throughout and an approximate & W/C facility. The premises also benefit from a large three phase electricity
supply. 24/7 secure gated access.
Robins Business Park is situated on Bagnall Street, Tipton, approximately eleven miles east of Birmingham City Centre and
eight miles west of Wolverhampton.& 1.5 miles from J1 M5 and approx. 3 miles from J9 M6. The property is situated in an
established industrial/employment area just off the A41, the Great Western Way and the Black Country New Road, which connects
with the M5 and the M6.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - PROPERTY LINK MIDLANDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact PROPERTY LINK MIDLANDS for full details and further information.