(£18.12/sq. ft. pa)
Office to letStakes Lane, Southampton SO32
Local area information
- Upham Church of England Aided Primary School 0.6 miles
- Bishops Waltham Infant School 1.8 miles
- Hedge End 3.8 miles
- Botley 4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 833 sq.ft. (77.4m.sq.) of Office Space
- In a tranquil semi rural location
- Just 2 miles from Bishops Waltham
- Car Park for up to 6 vehicles
- Available Immediately
From Bishops Waltham head towards Upham on the Winchester Road. After approximately 500m after leaving the village, turn right onto Stakes Lane and then 100m right again. Continue on Stakes Lane and turn right into Stakes Farm. The office is situated on the left hand side within the former yard.
This attractive brick and flint office space, set in a tranquil semi rural setting in a residential location, comprises a two storey office unit, the accommodation comprises ground floor office, reception/second office, pair of WC's, first floor kitchenette and open plan office. The offices extends to approximately 833ft2 (77.4m2). EPC Energy Rating: B
There are neighbouring residential properties. Users which might adversely affect the neighbouring properties will not be considered. Normal Office Hours only.
Car park for up to 6 vehicles as shown on the attached plan.
Mains Electricity and water, WC's with private drainage system. BT Phone Line, Night Storage Heater.
Rent of £1,250 will be payable monthly in advance. No VAT.
The Property is not currently registered for Business Rates.
Strictly by appointment with the Landlord's Agents Ian Judd & Partners llp, (Henry Brice).
A deposit of £2,500 will be payable by the occupier to the Landlord's Agents refundable on expiration of the tenancy.
The property is available immediately.
I) The Lessee will pay a one-off contribution towards the Landlord's Letting Agent fees of £600 plus VAT.
Ii) The Lease will be excluded from the security provisions of s24-28 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Iii) The Landlord will insure the building but the Tenant will refund the premium and tax when advised.
Iv) The Lessee will be responsible for all outgoings including water, electricity, telephone, rates and emptying of the septic tank.
V) The Lease will be granted for an initial 3 year term with a break clause at the end of Year 1 for either party on 3 months written notice.
Vi) The rent will be reviewed at the end of each year to the Retail Price Index (rpi) or Market Rent (if higher).
Vii) A Personal Guarantor will be required to guarantee the Lease and all payments due.
Important notice: Ian Judd and Partners LLP and their Clients give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not for part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Ian Judd and Partners have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. The reference to any mechanical or electrical equipment or other facilities at the property shall not constitute a representation (unless otherwise stated) as to its state or condition or that it is capable of fulfilling its intended function and prospective purchasers/tenants should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of such equipment for their requirements. We have not made any investigations into the existence or otherwise of any issues concerning pollution of land, air or water contamination and the purchaser is responsible for making his own enquiries in this regard.
4. Tax may be payable in addition to the purchase price of any property according to law. Ian Judd and Partners is a Limited Liability Partnership. November 2023
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Ian Judd and Partners LLP. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ian Judd and Partners LLP for full details and further information.