**property now let - can we do the same for you?** With water views, within the sought after location of Northcliffe, with accommodation over two floors, freshly redecorated throughout, new stair carpet, this spacious, two double bedroom second & third floor (top floor) maisonette is offered on an unfurnished basis. Internally the property comprises of an open plan, lounge/kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms (master with balcony and built in wardrobes) and a newly fitted shower room. Externally the property a short walk to amenities, the train station, the Penarth town centre and Marina. Please note, pets and smokers are not considered at this property. This property does not have a lift.
To book a viewing, please follow the 'email agent/request details section via this website, we will then send you next steps and procedures prior to booking you in.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by ACJ Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ACJ Properties for full details and further information.
To apply for the Tenancy, (payable to acj Properties, the Agent):
• Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent (monthly rent divided by 4.35). This payment is offset against the Tenancy Monies required (Rent and Tenancy Deposit)
Within 15 days of the date of the Holding Deposit Payment:
• Tenancy Deposit: 1 month’s rent plus £100, plus £100 per pet (subject to the Landlord agreeing to have pets)
• First Months Rent (as advertised)
During the Tenancy:
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments:
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of the invoice cost for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
• Payment of any unpaid rent and other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy that the landlord would incur for remarketing. Full details of our landlord fees can be found at
• Payment for any previously agreed contractor appointments at the property that you fail to attend, where a Landlord incurs a cost.
• Fees incurred as a result of a landlord arranging for someone to attend the property at the request of a tenant, when the problem has been caused by the Tenant such as a window broken on purpose, or keys locked inside a house.
• Payment for any other breach of tenancy as detailed in the Tenancy Agreement, a copy of which will be provided before you sign the Tenancy Agreement.
These costs are payable to the Agent if the property is managed by the Agent, or the Landlord if they self-manage.
Acj Property Ltd holds Client Money Protection and is a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.