Features include allocated parking space and a lockable storage area in the communal entrance. All neutral decor, laminate flooring throughout, electric heating and modern kitchen. Kings Hill is a lovely development with schools, shops and restaurants. West Malling High Street and Station are also close by. Viewing of this lovely apartment is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance has a large lockable storage area.
Entrance Hall is nice and wide with three cupboards, one housing the fuse box and the other housing the modern boiler and the largest having plumbing for a washing machine. Neutral decor, laminate flooring and electric heater. One wall of glass blocks to the Lounge.
L shaped Lounge/Dining Room, extremely spacious with defined areas, large full length windows to the front, electric radiator, laminate flooring, neutral decor, archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen has fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric double oven with hob and extractor hood with stainless steel splash back. Concealed fridge/freezer, electric heater, vinyl flooring and window to the front.
Bedroom 1 has a fitted wardrobe, electric wall heater, laminate flooring and window to the rear. Door to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, electric heater and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 is another double room with window to the rear, laminate flooring and electric wall mounted heater.
Bathroom has a new white bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Cabinet, electric radiator and frosted window to the rear.
Patio garden sole use of this area to the rear and side of the property approached via gate from the parking area. Shrubs and paving.
Allocated parking space to the rear of the development next to the patio garden.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Howard Young Residential. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Howard Young Residential for full details and further information.
Fees in relation to tenancy agreements signed on or after 1st June 2019
holding deposit payable to Howard Young Residential - this will reserve the property while referencing takes place - the Holding deposit is equivalent to one week's rent per tenancy (annual rent amount divided by 52) and will be converted into part payment of the first rental payment on completion
The landlord has 15 days to make a decision as to whether to proceed with the tenancy. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the holding deposit will be repaid within seven days after the Holding Deposit has been paid. The Holding deposit will be repaid if the landlord withdraws
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if:
(i) the tenant withdraws their application (ii) the tenant doesn't take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy (iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check or reference/credit search (iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property Rent
- The amount which will be contractually payable to rent the property at regular specified intervals. - Interest is payable by the tenant on late rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate in relation to each day after the due date for which the rent is unpaid but not to be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears Security deposit
Equivalent to one months rent or if requested - Equivalent to five weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is less than £50,000 per year Equivalent to six weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is more than £50,000 per year The Security Deposit can be used to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy The Deposit is secured in one of the government recommended schemes for security purposes and upon vacating the property this is refunded, so long as the property is handed back in the condition it is found in (you will be advised on the exact protection scheme when you move in). Utilities & council tax
- Gas, electricity, fuel, water or sewage, communication services, television licence, and council tax Lost key / access or security device
- The cost of replacement including the cost of replacement of the locks (if applicable) Variation of contract
- £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to include the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation - £50 (including VAT) per agreed replacement tenant at the tenant's request to include the cost of Right to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to keep a pet at the property Early termination
- If the tenant wishes to leave the contract early and there is no break clause, the tenant shall pay the rent until the start date of any replacement tenancy together with the landlord's re-letting costs (in accordance with Howard Young’s published landlord letting fees); such costs to be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
Howard Young are members of the Property Redress Scheme Membership Number PRS002372
Howard Young are currently not a member of a Client Money Protection Scheme
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.