3 bed semi-detached house to rent Minster Court, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12
- Long Sutton Primary School0.6 miles
- The Peele Community College0.8 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.2 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.3 miles
Features and description
- ***zero deposit guarantee available***
- EPC - C
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Living Room & Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Market Town Location
***zero deposit guarantee option available***3 Bedroom Semi-detached House situated within the popular Market town of Long Sutton, close to local schools/amenities and available as a long term home for the future.
The interior of this property boasts to the ground floor an Entrance Hallway, Spacious Kitchen with a newly installed intergated cooker and tiled floorng, generously sized Living room with hard flooring and an electric fire, there is also a W/C included.
Upstairs offers a Landing, 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom, an En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom and 3 Piece Family Bathroom.
The exterior of the property includes a Driveway, Front Garden and Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with an accessible Shed.
Gas central heating with a recently fitted boiler.
Available to view immediately with applications taken there-after.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Spalding. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Spalding for full details and further information.