Beautifully presented and maintained spacious three bedroom terrace property benefiting from stylish interior, modern kitchen, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and enclosed rear garden.
Located in Aughton close to a good range of local amenities including reputable schooling. Rotherham and Sheffield centres are within easy travelling distance and the motorway network is a few minutes' drive away.
* Lounge: 5.31m x 3.96m (17' 5" x 13') Front facing uPVC door, opens into the lounge, front facing uPVC double glazed oriel window, central heating radiator, and TV point.
* Dining Kitchen: 4.09m x 2.74m (13' 5" x 9') Having a range of modern wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four point ceramic hob, extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven. Integrated washing machine and fridge freezer, ceramic tiling to the floor. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and set beneath is a stainless steel sink and drainer
* Utility / Porch With laminate flooring, wooden window and door to the rear of the property. The boiler is housed in this area.
* Landing Having central heating radiator and further stairs rise to the attic bedroom.
* Bedroom 1: 4.09m x 3.63m (13' 5" x 11' 11") Having a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and good range of inbuilt wardrobes. Fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 2.77m x 2.13m (9' 1" x 7') Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Bathroom Neutral suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
* Attic Bedroom: 5.21m x 4.09m (17' 1" x 13' 5") Rear facing dorma window, fitted carpet to the floor and wall mounted electric heater.
* Exterior To the rear of the property is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn and planted with shrubs and plants. A patio area provides space for outside dining.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Tenant Cost's Holding deposit - 1 weeks rent (example £500 rent pcm = £115.38 holding deposit) Holding deposits will be deducted from the first month's rent. Security deposit – Up to 5 weeks rent (this will be held in a secure deposit scheme)
tenant default fee's Change of Sharer fee - £60 incl. Vat per person. Rent arrears fee - £25 incl. Vat Lost keys - £25 (Dependent upon the cost of the key) Surrendering the agreement - Negotiable upon request. (the basic cost would be £450+vat)
CMP005711 11/06/2019 10/06/2020 Client Money Protection for Landlords and Tenants This is to certify that is a member of Client Money Protect Client Money
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.