3 bed semi-detached house to rent Coltishall Road, Buxton, Norwich NR10
- Buxton Primary School0.1 miles
- Short Stay School for Norfolk1.4 miles
- Worstead4.3 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham5 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC rating C
- Family bathroom & en-suite
- Garage & ample parking
- 30'3" long kitchen/dining room
- Period property with 3 double bedrooms
- Exclusive Site of only 3 properties
- Integrated white goods
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this superb, spacious, restored 3 bed Victorian semi detached house set in an exclusive tucked away location on the edge of the popular village of Buxton. Finished to a high standard this property offers a unique blend of period features with modern styling including a contemporary kitchen, impressive bathroom as well as having a garage, ample parking, en-suite & lovely gardens....this is not your typical rental property...call now to not miss this high class property!
Understairs cupboard, wooden floor, alarm system, stairs to first floor and door leading to rear.
Basin, low level WC, built-in cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 24' 2" x 15' 6" ( 7.37m x 4.72m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows, open fireplace with woodburner, radiator, bay window with double doors leading to outside.
Kitchen/Diner 19' 6" max x 11' ( 5.94m max x 3.35m )
Modern range of wall & base units, electric oven with gas hob & cooker hood over, integrated Washing Machine, integrated Dish Washer, ingrated Fridge/Freezer, radiator and double glazed window to front & side aspects. The kitchen is open with the dining area which has wooden flooring and patio doors to the side garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (Master Double) 13' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.17m x 4.06m )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front & side, capeted, door to en-suite.......
Double shower cubicle, basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, built-in cupboard, wood effect flooring, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 (Double) 17' max x 8' 11" ( 5.18m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows, TV point, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 3 (Double) 16' 11" max x 10' 7" ( 5.16m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, radiator, carpeted.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, basin, WC, extractor fan, spotlights, airing cupboard, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property is approached via a long shared driveway.
This property has a gravel driveway offering ample parking and a detached garage with up and over door measuring 20'3" x 10'8", with double wooden doors, power and lighting and housing the gas central heating boiler. There are lawn gardens to the front and side.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer & take the first right turn towards Buxton. Follow the road through the village going past the village hall which is on the left hand side and past the turning for Back Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - North Walsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - North Walsham for full details and further information.