1 bed flat to rent Prince Of Wales Road, Norwich NR1
Points of interest
- Charles Darwin Primary School0.1 miles
- Norwich School0.1 miles
- Norwich0.3 miles
- Brundall Gardens4.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- EPC Rating D
- 1 Double bedroom
- City Centre location
- Walking distance to the Train Station
- Modern interior
- *Call William H Brown to view*
Britannia house is an exciting new apartment development in the heart of the historic city of Norwich. The development comprises of twenty two, studio and one bedroom apartments across three floors. Each apartment has been built to offer a modern and stylish design with quality specification. Situated in a convenient city centre location, amenities, shops and the train station are only a moment’s walk away. This development offers a fantastic opportunity to rent a property providing an urban lifestyle in an exciting location.
Living Room / Bedroom
Laminate flooring, window, open to….
Tiled flooring, range of modern wall and base units, built in cooker and electric hob, integrated washer/dryer.
Tiled flooring and walls, bath with under lights and shower over, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Located on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich this fantastic development is within easy reach of the train station with a mainline link to London Liverpool Street as well as all the amenities that the city centre has to offer. Also just a short walk away is the Riverside area of Norwich which boasts multiple restaurants, bars an imax cinema and gym.
Photos are representative of Britannia House apartments and not necessarily of this specific apartment.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.