2 bed detached bungalow to rent Scrooby Road, Harworth, Doncaster DN11
- Harworth CofE Academy0 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School0.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 4.8 miles
- Shireoaks7.5 miles
Features and description
- Detached bungalow
- Lovely kitchen with integral appliances
- EPC rating D
- Ample parking
- Good sized plot
- Long term let available
- Electric gates
**now arraning viewings!**high specification!A must see detached bungalow!** Two bedrooms, stands on a good sized plot, long term let available. Ample parking!
A lovely detached bungalow in the popular residential area of Harworth. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with a feature slate wall and slate floor, underfloor heating, lounge with french doors leading to the garden, two bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower over the bath, fantastic kitchen which has integral washer dryer, dishwasher, wine cooler, microwave and a coffee machine. The property stands on a good sized plot with planters containing various trees and shrubs, ample parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.