2 bed bungalow to rent Norwich Road, Aylsham, Norwich NR11
- Bure Valley School0.2 miles
- John of Gaunt Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- North Walsham5.8 miles
- Worstead6.3 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- UPVC dg + GCH
- Parking for upto 3 Cars
- Short Walk into Aylsham centre
- Detached Bungalow
- Good sized garden
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this unique 1850's detached 2 bed cemetery keepers cottage located just a few minutes walk from the bustling market town of Aylsham & perfect for access to Norwich & the North Norfolk Coast. Benefits include UPVC dg, GCH, off road parking, private/enclosed garden.......dont miss out on this unique opportunity!
Double glazed window to side aspect, TV & telephone point, radiator & carpeted.
Modern range of base units with space for an electric or gas cooker, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front aspect & door leading into the garden
WC, basin, bath with shower over, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 (Double)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom 2 (Single)
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpeted and radiator.
Good size garden mainly laid to lawn enclosed by fence.
There is a driveway for upto 3 cars enclosed by double gates.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - North Walsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - North Walsham for full details and further information.